Do you want to know how to do Manual Headers in FIFA 23? FIFA 23 is finally here, and there are some great new features to get stuck into. One of the most talked about new additions is the ability to do manual headers. Manual Headers were first introduced in FIFA 21 and back again in FIFA 23. This guide will show you how to do manual headers in FIFA 23.
What are Manual Headers in FIFA 23?
When the ball is played high in the air, strikers will automatically position themselves to try and direct the ball into the back of the net with their header. This works well most of the time, but sometimes you’ll want more control over your player’s position when the ball is played up to them. This is where manual headers come in.
With manual headers, you have complete control over your player’s movements when the ball is in the air. This means you can direct the ball exactly where you want it to go, making it much easier to score headers than before.
How to Do Manual Headers in FIFA 23
To do a Manual Header, you need to enable the Manual Header first, and the ball must be above the hip height and around the chest. Here is the step-by-step guide to doing manual headers in FIFA 23.
Enabling Manual Headers
- To enable manual headers, go to the “Pause” menu and select “Customise Controls.”
- Select “Clearance Assitant” and Turn it off, enabling Manual Header Function.
- Now you have successfully enabled Manual Header Function in FIFA 23.
Using Manual Headers
- When the ball is played high in the air, press the shot button (0 in Play Station and B in Xbox) while aiming in the direction using the ‘Left’ Joystick. Remember, Players with Header skills will perform better with more accuracy and extend more for the ball with better angles.
- You can also perform Finesse Shot manually. To perform Finesse Shot, use the same method above, additionally holding RB(Xbox), R1 (Playstation), or ZR (In Switch). Finesse Shot can only be used near the post.
Doing Manual headers isn’t easy at first, but with a bit of practice, you’ll be doing them like a pro in no time. Remember to enable the manual header function in the settings menu and then use the shot button while aiming in the direction you want the ball to go.
So, there you have it. Our guide on how to do manual headers in FIFA 23. We hope this helps you score some goals and take your game up a notch. Remember to practice regularly, and good luck!