In FIFA games, players can adjust the gameplay that suits them best. These settings include adjustments to shot speed, pass speed, and other things. Most professional players tend to customize the gameplay and put the setting on what they believe works best for them. So if you want to adjust your gameplay, then here is how to use sliders and all slider settings listed in FIFA 23.
How to Use Sliders & All Slider Settings List in FIFA 23
You can use sliders in the setting of FIFA 23 to adjust the gameplay to your preference. You can get access to these settings by going to the Setting option from the Main Menu. From there, select the Game Setting and then ‘User Gameplay Customization.’
In this tab, you should be able to see all the slider settings that you can customize. You can see the full list of it down below with each option explained:
- Sprint Speed – Modifies the maximum sprint speed a team can reach
- Acceleration – Modifies the time that takes a player to reach their maximum speed
- Shot Error – Increases/decreases the amount of error applied to a team’s normal shots.
- Pass Error – Increases/decreases the amount of error applied to a team’s ground passes.
- Shot Speed – Increases/decreases the amount of normal shots’ speed from a team.
- Pass Speed – Increases/decreases the speed of a team’s ground passes.
- Injury Frequency – Increases/decreases the frequency of how many injuries occur to a team’s player.
- Injury Severity – When a player gets injured, this option will increase/decrease the severity of the injury.
- Goalkeeper Ability – Increases/decreases the saving ability goalkeeper.
- Positioning: Marking – Increases/decreases how tight the defenders will mark opponents.
- Positioning: Run Frequency – Increases/decreases the teammate will make.
- Positioning: Line Height – Specifies how high/low the defensive line will position itself.
- Positioning: Line Length – Specifies how stretched or compact the team will keep for the length of the pitch.
- Positioning: Line Width – Specifies how stretched or compact the team will keep for the width of the pitch.
- Positioning: Fullback Positioning – Increases/decreases how far the fullbacks will push forward.
- Power Bar – Modifiies how quickly/slowly the power bar fills up when you shoot or pass.
- First Touch Control Error – Increases/decreases the amount of error applied for first touch control.