At 8 o’clock this morning, For Honor servers went down for around an hour as a means of implementing a pretty significant update. The patch, which is now live, fixed bugs relevant to all characters, as well as character specific bugs.
Most notably, the patch will fix issues regarding players spamming certain moves, like the Warlords Full Block Stance. Other characters guard break attempts will now push both players back, and subsequent simultaneous attempts will not connect.
Check out the full patch notes below:
- All Heroes: Simultaneous guard break attempts will push back both players. Subsequent simultaneous guard break attempts will not connect.
- Warlord: Full block stance was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The full block stance has been delayed from instantaneous activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Valkyrie: Shield tackle full block property was not intended to be a reactive tool to replace all other defense methods. The shield tackle full block property has been delayed from instantaneous on activation to a 200ms delay after the input. This will also fix some replication bugs.
- Conqueror: To fix some replication bugs, the heavy attack interrupt block animation has been delayed from immediate to a 100ms delay after the input.
- Kensei: Fixed a bug that caused unblockable Top Heavy to cancel back into itself. This was never intended to work like that.
- Shugoki: Fixed a bug on Charged Heavy Attack hitting twice and being un-parry able when releasing lock during the attack. This was never intended to work like that.
While this update above applies to the PS4 and Xbox versions of For Honor, a separate PC patch was also deployed. For more For Honor Updates – including leaked upcoming DLC heroes – be sure to check back to the site regularly for all of your Nerdy News!
Andrew has been in love with video game ever since his brother was forced by their parents to let him watch him and his friends play games like Goldeneye and Super Mario 64.