Geminose: Animal Popstars is a new title coming to Nintendo Switch. Play as a cast of international Animal Popstars, and see where that fame can get you. The journey won’t be easy, but you’ll have band members to help you. Are you ready for your band to take the world by storm?
Geminose: Animal Popstars Features
The game comes complete with more than 10 original songs. Music is at the heart of the title and you’ll have to master multiple instruments. Hit the world stage solo, or bring along a friend for your rock star ride. In order to truly give a great show, you’ll have to master 30 instruments to gain a loyal fan base. While your band is taking a break, head into the kitchen. Practice your culinary arts skills and see what delicious foods you can whip together. Will you be better at playing an instrument or cooking delicious food for you and your members?
Additional features include:
- Play story mode with Nimmy and Smudge, or choose free play to jam out for hours of fun
- Gain 45 super fans via Geminose dance-offs
- Build up your Geminose: Animal Popstars mansion and decorate it to your liking with hundreds of items
- Play an assortment of mini-games while your band is taking a break from touring the world
- Go head-to-head in local 2-player mode using the full Joy-con control
Geminose: Animal Popstars is being developed Majesco Entertainment. The game is currently exclusively available to Australia. But it will be released worldwide in the summer for the Nintendo Switch. Anyone who plays titles such as Love Live! School Idol may also want to take a look at this upcoming title.
Will you be adding this to your Nintendo Switch library? Are you excited to see another rhythm game with depth to its customization? Let me know in the comments!