Genshin Impact version 2.3 adds a new domain for you to fight in, the Slumbering Court Domain. Along with the Eula and Albedo banner rerun, with the 2.3 update, you can farm two new sets of Artifacts, Husk of Opulent Dreams Set and Ocean-Hued Clam Set, in Slumbering Court Domain. Husk of Opulent Dreams is a good fit for Geo Defense-based characters such as Albedo, Arataki Itto, Noelle, Yunjin, and Gorou the upcoming Geo 4-star; while Ocean-Hued Clam can be effectively paired with support healers like Barbara, Jean, Kokomi, and Qiqi.
Before you start your journey to Slumbering Court Domain in Genshin Impact though, there are a few requirements that you need to complete first:
- Reach Adventure Rank Level 30.
- Complete the “Archon Quest Chapter 2, Part 1: The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia”.
- And it is recommended to finish the Seirai Stormchasers Quest first to clean the area from thunderstorms.
Genshin Impact: Slumbering Court Domain Location
The Slumbering Court Domain is located in Seirai Island, Inazuma, just north of Amakumo Peak, northeast of Koseki Village, or west of Fort Hiraumi. The spot is visible on the map. However, getting there is pretty tricky because the brand new domain added in Genshin Impact 2.3 is hidden in an underground cave. There are at least three different entrances, which are cleverly hidden as well.
- The first one is through a crack of a slope.
- Near the Slumbering Court Domain icon, you should find a Challenge Marker.
- Look to the southwest of your minimap, you should see some kind of slope with a dead tree in front of it.
- Go there and there is a crack/gap at the base of the slope.
- Jump down and follow the path until you went past trees and bushes and see the Slumbering Court Domain door.
- The second one is covered by trees and bushes. Watch the video below from the Game Guides Channel for more details.
- From the northern waypoint, go south passing by one or two enemies.
- Check your left (or south-southeast of your minimap) for bluish trees and bushes with a glowing flower in front of it.
- Just walk through the bushes then head left before crossing the river. You should see the Slumbering Court Domain door.
- And the third one is accessible by jumping off of the cliff. You can watch the video below from Mobile Game for more details.
- From the southern waypoint, head south until you reach the cliffs.
- Jump down then slowly glide below the cliff to find the cave.
- Head straight and you should see the Slumbering Court Domain door.
After you unlocked the new Genshin Impact 2.3 Slumbering Court Domain, you can participate in four different Domain of Blessing: Necropolis challenges to get the Husk of Opulent Dreams and Ocean-Hued Clam Artifacts sets. The enemies in Slumbering Court Domain are Electro Rifthound Whelp and one boost Electro Rifthound, and there is corrosion so your best bet is bringing along a team with Electro and Cryo with a Healer.
Slumbering Court Domain Artifacts Detail
Husk of Opulent Dreams Set Bonus:
- 2-Piece: DEF +30%
- 4-Piece: A character equipped with this Artifact set will obtain the Curiosity effect in the following conditions: When on the field, the character gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack, triggering a maximum of once every 0.3s. When off the field, the character gains 1 stack every 3s. Curiosity can stack up to 4 times, each providing 6% DEF and a 6% Geo DMG Bonus. When 6 seconds pass without gaining a Curiosity stack, 1 stack is lost.
Ocean-Hued Clam Set Bonus:
- 2-Piece: Healing Bonus +15%
4-Piece: When the character equipping this artifact set heals a character in the party, a Sea-Dyed Foam will appear for 3 seconds, accumulating the amount of HP recovered from healing (including overflow healing). At the end of the duration, the Sea-Dyed Foam will explode, dealing DMG to nearby opponents based on 90% of the accumulated healing. (This DMG is calculated similarly to Reactions such as Electro-Charged, and Superconduct, but is not affected by Elemental Mastery, Character Levels, or Reaction DMG Bonuses). Only one Sea-Dyed Foam can be produced every 3.5 seconds. Each Sea-Dyed Foam can accumulate up to 30,000 HP (including overflow healing). There can be no more than one Sea-Dyed Foam active at any given time. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.