GRIT will bring a slightly new take to the battle royale genre. Guns are always a part of it. But what they didn’t have before was a truly Wild West-style battle royale. From the minds of Team GRIT comes a pulse-pounding, gun-slinging adventure.
GRIT Features and Beta Test Schedule
In addition to the traditional battle royale, there are a few other notable features:
- Wild West Royale – jump onto a horse a ride across the frontier. Feel free to go at it solo, enlist another gunslinger, or rustle up a squad.
- Perk System – weapons with all-in poker hands will carry special perks. Combine different hands to suit your play style. There will be tradeoffs and advantages, depending on what you choose.
- Ride Through the West – ride your horse through the desert at a variety of speeds. If you’re looking to carry extra items, dump some off with your horse. Or, if you like your enemy’s horse, take a shot at stealing theirs.
- An Arsenal at Your Disposal – try over 20 different weapons and equipment to help your cowboy persona. Weapons in GRIT battle royale will require a keen eye. In addition to leading a target, you’ll need to factor in the distance a bullet will travel.
- Last Train Out – fight to stay aboard the last train out of town and remain in possession of your loot.
Round 2 of beta testing for GRIT is scheduled for April 3, 4 pm – 6 pm PST. And round 3 for the battle royale beta testing will take place April 4, 4 pm – 6 pm PST.
If you’d like to sign up for the game, head over to the Steam page. Spacing for the beta is limited, but they will have more tests in the future. Join their Discord to keep up-to-date on current and future updates. Are you excited about what a battle royale like GRIT brings to the table? Let me know in the comments!