ArenaNet has launched the May 2nd update for Guild Wars 2; here are the comprehensive patch notes pointing out what’s coming with this version. The title has been around since 2012 and receives updates increasing the gameplay. The game‘s latest version does not bring significant things; it offers several balance changes instead. We highly recommend getting the update as soon as possible for recent changes. Check out the Guild Wars 2 (GW2) May 2nd update patch notes below.
Patch Notes for the Guild Wars 2 May 2nd Update
- All Sandstorm hands and Destabilized Ectoplasm purchases now have a daily limit of 20.
- The balance changes shown in the April 21 preview are now live with the following updates:
Guardian – Guild Wars 2 (GW2) May 2nd Update Patch Notes
- Phoenix Protocol: This trait no longer increases the duration of resolve in PvE only.
- Stalker’s Strike: Reduced cooldown from 15 seconds to 12 seconds in PvP only.
- Crippling Talon: Increased bleeding from 3 stacks for 6 seconds to 4 stacks for 9 seconds in PvP only.
- Death Drop: Increased power coefficient from 3.0 to 3.75 in PvE only.
- Nomad’s Advance: Increased power coefficient from 3.5 to 4.0 in PvE only. Reduced energy cost from 15 to 10 in PvE only.
- Smash Brawler: This trait now grants 15% (5% in WvW) increased critical-strike chance while in the berserk mode in addition to its current effect.
Guild Wars 2 is the fourth primary entry in the Guild Wars franchise and claims to be unique in the MMO genre by offering a storyline that is responsive to fans’ actions, which is common in single-player role-playing games but rarely seen in multiplayer ones. A dynamic event system replaces traditional questing, utilizing the ripple effect to allow fans to approach quests differently as part of a persistent world.