The Room of Requirement in Hogwarts Legacy offers plenty of space for your workstations and planters. However, if you fancy filling your pocket dimension with an array of furniture and decor, things can get tight and cramped pretty quickly. If you want to upgrade the size of the Room of Requirement, you’ll need to complete specific quests to unlock more chambers in Hogwarts Legacy.
Expanding the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts Legacy
To get more rooms in the Room of Requirement in Hogwarts Legacy, you need to complete the following quests:
- Side Quest: “Interior Decorating”
- Main Quest: “The Final Repository” (final MSQ)
Completing these two quests will reward you with more space in your magical pocket dimension. You can also “upgrade” the Room of Requirement by adding more decorations, furniture, and items to the area.
There are three main ways to replenish the library of furniture available for creation:
- Receive as rewards for quest completion.
- Find furniture recipes in chests around the world. Keep in mind that chests only contain cosmetic items.
- Purchase furniture recipes from Tomes & Scrolls in Hogsmeade. You can buy helpful furniture with practical uses, such as a Potting Table or Beast Feeder.
Once you unlock new rooms and furniture, you can use them however you like. You can use Evanesco, Conjuring, and Altering spells for this.
Tips for Upgrading the Room of Requirement
The game does not restrict you in how and where to place items or which animals to keep in the Vivarium. But we have prepared for you a couple of tips that will help you implement your plan faster:
- Destroy all Cosmetic furniture using Evanesco after unlocking the Room of Requirement.
This will net you a lot of free Moonstones to use as you wish.
- Install some Potting Stations and start growing Dittany and Mellowsweet
In the future, you can use Dittany to create one of the most valuable potions – Wiggenweld Potions. And thanks to Mellowsweet, you can complete Merlin Trials and farm resources.
- Collect 1500 Gold Galleons and visit Tomes & Scroll in Hogsmeade
You should buy the Moonstone Refinery recipe and install several in the Room of Requirement. This way, you can create an infinite Moonstone generator almost immediately.
- Buy a Beast Feeder for each of your Vivariums
This device will save a lot of time as you do not have to feed the animals by hand.