Ever since Honkai Star Rail launched, players fell in love with all the characters that came with it, especially those in the Landau family. One of the most important ones during Belobog’s storyline is Serval, the eldest sibling of the previously mentioned family who owns a workshop and plays a vital role in Belobog’s technological advances. Yet, beyond her amazing tech skills, she’s a musician at heart and brings her tunes to the game to deal huge amounts of damage to foes. If you have Serval in your party, here’s a guide for her best build and team comp in Honkai Star Rail.
The Best Build for Serval in Honkai Star Rail
Serval wields the Lightning element and comes from the Path of Erudition. During the game’s first hours, it’s crucial to have her on your team due to her amazing AoE capabilities. If you don’t have Jing Yuan, she’s a fantastic replacement and can carry you through many fights. So, without further ado, let’s see the best build for Serval in Honkai Star Rail.
- Light Cones:
- Before Dawn (Best): Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed, and the follow-up attack DMG will increase by 48%.
- Today Is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increase the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.20% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12%. The wearer’s ATK increases by 4% for every defeated enemy, stacking up to 3 times.
- Relic Set:
- Band of Sizzling Thunder (4 Pieces)
- 2-Piece Bonus: Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.
- 4-Piece Bonus: When the wearer uses their Skill, it increases the wearer’s ATK by 20% for 1 turn.
- Space Sealing Station Planar Ornament (2 Pieces)
Serval is pretty easy to build in Honkai Star Rail. You only need to increase her Lightning Damage and ensure she restores as much energy as possible during her turns to spam her Ultimate skill.
Best Team Comp for Serval
There’s only one team comp for Serval in Honkai Star Rail, and it’s pretty flexible, meaning you can mix and match your party members. The best thing about it is that you’ll only need free-to-play characters, so no spending your Stellar Jades to get 5-star characters to make this party work.
- Damage-over-time Team Comp
- Main DPS: Serval
- Second DPS: Sampo
- Support: Pela
- Flex: Trailblazer(Fire)/Natasha/Lynx
That wraps up our best build and team comp for Serval in Honkai Star Rail. If you have her and lack any other Lightning character, she’s the best option. She can carry you through the game’s most challenging content, including the Simulated Universe and all its new things. So, don’t ignore the eldest of the Landau family and prepare her to join your party as a permanent member.