Want to know how to beat Level 15 in Choppy Orc? In the modern gaming industry, everyone player wants to try their hand at the most popular games with a million mechanics and top graphics. But for some reason, everyone forgets about simpler but no less exciting games. As a small green orc, your only goal is to open chests, and it is not easy to do this sometimes. Having reached level 15, many decide to take a detour to get to the chest but find themselves in a trap of ghosts. After all, focus on your agility, and the reward is yours. And our guide is here to help you and tell you how to beat Level 15 in Choppy Orc.
Completing Level 15 of Choppy Orc
First, it is worth disassembling the level into its parts to understand what you must do. At first glance, you have two ways in which you can get to the chest. The first path is in front of you, and you only need to jump down after throwing an ax at the skull. Going down, you will be able to go halfway, but after, you have to return the ax to yourself. After that, the ghosts will become tangible again, and you will be trapped.
The second path requires you to destroy the bat and neutralize one ghost. And although it may seem impossible to kill a bat, this is the path you should choose. It is not even difficult. But we do not deny that you will need good agility skills and a couple of dozen attempts.
However, choose the second path and follow the directions below to beat Level 15 in Choppy Orc:
- To get started, move from the starting point to the next platform.
- Turn around towards the skull, jump down, and fix the ax in the wall at about half the wall. Immediately after that, jump away from it and return to the column.
- Next, you must perform the harder movement. You must jump on the bat and pull the ax towards you so it will fly over the monster and kill it. While in the air, you must throw the ax at the skull.
- If you do everything right, you will kill the bat, disable the ghosts, and fall onto the path without obstacles.
- Go to the right and pick up the well-deserved reward from the chest.