The world of Elden Ring is so vast that players are still discovering new things and new enemies to fight. Those who have started their journey in this Game of the Year winner might have found some terrifying bosses. While the first ones are easy, there are some that you’ll face that will surely present a challenge. One of the bosses that you’ll find during the early stages of your travels is the Stonedigger Troll. This giant enemy is truly the bane of many players and requires some planning before attempting to kill it. Well, don’t you worry because today, we’ll tell you how to beat the Stonedigger Troll in Elden Ring.
Where to find the Stonedigger Troll in Elden Ring
First of all, it is important to know where to find this boss. You’ll face this enemy twice in your journey. Here are the locations:
- Limgrave Tunnels
- Old Atlus Tunnels
In both encounters, the Troll tends to do the same attacks and usually follows an easy pattern. However, this boss is huge, and it can be hard to dodge in enclosed spaces. That is why you should follow the next strategy.
How to Beat Bloody Finger Nerijus in Elden Ring
How to beat the Stonedigger Troll in Elden Ring
For starters, this enemy is susceptible to magic. This means that those that chose a starter class like the Prisoner or Prophet might have an easy time. This is the strategy for magic users:
- Send out your Spirit Ashes
- Keep your distance while firing spells like Glintsone Pebble
- If your Spirit Ashes die, run to the opposite side of the boss while it attacks and cast from a safe distance
This is quite easy and a way to ‘cheese’ the boss. On the other hand, it might be a little more difficult for melee users. Here’s the strategy we recommend:
- Equip your character with a blunt weapon. Maces are perfect against this boss.
- Send out your Spirit Ashes and let the boss focus on them.
- Run below its legs and do jumping attacks against them.
- When the boss focuses on you, run and wait for your Spirit Ashes to aggro it.
- If you manage to knock the boss down, run to get a critical hit on it.
While the boss isn’t as hard as some of the endgame ones, it still requires patience and good positioning. Make sure to equip a tanky Spirit Ash, and you’ll be great. And, now that you know how to beat the Stonedigger Troll in Elden Ring, don’t be afraid to explore these areas. They have amazing items that’ll help you throughout your journey.