Want to know how to complete the Oromuwak Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? Regardless of which shrine you visit, the main purpose of these structures is to teach you new or improve your existing skills. Oromuwak Shrine was no exception, offering the player some practice using Rocket Devices. Depending on the circumstances, Rocket can lift you, an object, or a structure into the air, or sometimes a Rocket can be a weapon or a mechanism activator. However, if you are ready to test these and complete A Launching Device Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, we will help you.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Oromuwak Shrine Walkthrough
You can find the Oromuwak Shrine southeast of Rito Village in the Tabantha Frontier area. Taking Rito Village as your starting point, go to the eastern part of the village and fly across the lake. Next, exit onto the road and follow the central path until you pass under a natural stone arch. After that, turn right and climb the cliff (the exact location in the image above).
In addition, thorns protect the entrance to the shrine. So use Fire Fruit or build a fire near the thorns to burn them and enter the Oromuwak Shrine.
How To Complete A Launching Device Shrine
As we said earlier, you can test your Rocket Devices skills during this challenge. So if you’re confident in your abilities, here’s what you must do to complete Oromuwak (A Launching Device) Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
First Room Rocket Puzzle
- Entering the first room, turn right and grab the Rocket Device using the Ultrahand.
- Go to the left side of the room, and place the Rocket in the small fosse in the inclined platform.
- Hit Rocket to make it fly to the target on the far wall. It will open the door to the next room.
Second Room Rocket Puzzle
- Grab the Rocket in the first room and attach it to the trolley, as shown in the image above.
- Sit into the trolley and activate the Rocket to reach the top platform.
How To Complete Turakawak Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Treasure Chest and Final Step
- Take the trolley in the far right corner and place it in the middle of the platform.
- Stick two Rockets on two sides of the trolley.
- Climb into the trolley and activate devices to fly up.
- Jump off the trolley and glide onto the platform with the chest. When you open the chest, you will receive one Ruby.
- Next, you have to get down from the platform, put the trolley on the ramp, stick two rockets, and fly over to the other side of the room. But you can also jump off the platform with the chest and get to the end of the shrine with your Paraglider.
- Finally, go to the altar to complete the Oromuwak Shrine and get another Light of Blessing.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.