The Scrapped Watchman is the third boss of Lies of P, and it is an increase in difficulty. Fighting the Parade Master isn’t too challenging as it only hits hard; however, the third boss adds elemental damage and other shenanigans. Thankfully, you’ll get the chance to call for help in this fight, making it easier. So, if you’re struggling to beat the guardian of Krat’s City Hall, we’ve prepared a guide to help you defeat the Scrapped Watchman in Lies of P.
Lies of P: Scrapped Watchman Boss Guide
The Scrapped Watchman boss in Lies of P has several new mechanics that might throw a few players off balance. However, most of them are easy to learn, and once you get their gist, you’ll be good to go. If that wasn’t enough, the game lets you call for a Spirit to fight alongside you and get some hits in while the Spirit gets the enemy’s attention. So, with that out of the way, here’s how you can beat it:
The first phase isn’t too challenging as the boss will only attack with its elongated arms. These are dangerous and might prevent you from closing in. Thankfully, the attacks are easy to spot and parry, so you can quickly break the Scrapped Watchman’s guard. Here are the tactics we recommend:
- The enemy’s attacks have a lot of delay, so make sure to dodge and land a few hits.
- A weapon with reach and stab-like attacks works great here, like the rapier.
- Its charge attack will have him spin his arms before smashing them on the ground; if you are not confident about parrying, run as far as you can.
- Staying right under the boss will make it move less, as it prefers long-range attacks. Use this to your advantage to get as many hits as possible in melee range.
Second Phase – 50% Health
For the second phase, the enemy will use Shock Attacks and call down lightning to hurt your Pinocchio; that’s why it’s imperative to learn the attack patterns of this new mechanic. Here’s how you can handle them:
- The boss will have two recognizable Shock Attacks.
- The first will summon localized shock attacks shaped as circles on the ground; stay away from them as soon as the marker appears.
- A ring-like Shock attack will appear, getting almost everything outside the Scrapped Watchman’s range. Stay close to him to avoid damage.
- When the boss charges its Shock attacks, find a safe spot and get as many hits as possible.
And that’s a wrap on our guide for the Scrapped Watchman boss in Lies of P. As you can see, the boss isn’t too challenging, provided you learn how to avoid its devastating attacks. As always, equip the weapon you’re most comfortable with, and don’t forget to summon your spirit before entering this fight.