Do you want to know how to defeat Verdugo in the Resident Evil 4 Remake? Resident Evil 4 Remake is a classic horror game remake featuring a dangerous enemy known as Verdugo. This enemy can be challenging, but you can take him down with the right strategy and preparation. This guide will tell you how to defeat Verdugo.
Who is Verdugo in The Resident Evil 4 Remake?
Verdugo is a formidable boss that Leon faces in the sewers during Chapter 10 of Resident Evil 4. With a whopping 20,000HP health value, this monster is not easy to take down. Verdugo has five special attacks, including a claw attack and a jump claw attack that can deal 650 damage each. However, the most deadly is the tail attack, which can unleash a whopping 650 damage four times in a row if Leon fails to dodge. Players must be on their toes for this fight, as Verdugo also has a surprise attack that can catch even the most skilled players off guard.
Where to Find the CQBR Assault Rifle in Resident Evil 4 Remake
How to Defeat Verdugo in The Resident Evil 4 Remake?
You can defeat Verdugo in the Resident Evil 4 Remake by using liquid nitrogen on him and attacking it with Granades. Shotguns and Rifles. Here are some tips you can use to defeat Verdugo.
- Use liquid nitrogen on Verdugo as much as possible: You can push the red button and turn on Nitrogen pipes at different sewer parts to drench Verdugo with Liquid Nitrogen. This will slow down the monster and make it easier to hit him with weapons. But beware not to be too close while Nitrogen Pipes are active since it will damage Leaon.
- Use Grenades and Rifle shots to inflict the most damage on Verdugo: Focus your attacks on its vulnerable spots and watch out for the tail attack.
- Keep your distance from Verdugo using movable obstacles in the sewers: This will help you avoid getting hit by Verdugo’s deadly attacks.
- Use the Rocket Launcher if you can for a one-shot kill.
- Stock up on herbs and other items to restore your HP during the battle.
Following these tips, you can take down Verdugo in the Resident Evil 4 Remake. Be sure to stay on your toes and use all your weapons and strategies to get the upper hand in this fight. Good luck!
Also, Resident Evil 4 Remake is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox consoles.
Sources: PowerPyx, Resident Evil Fandom, Game 8