God of War: Ragnarok takes all fans loved about 2018’s God of War and adds to it. From the bigger world to the added characters to the sheer amount of exploration and discovery the game holds, almost every change has been a welcome one. Among the many changes is the emphasis the game puts on crafting and resources. Where 2018 was expansive in its own way, Ragnarok’s approach is akin to that of a full-fledged RPG, with items scattered throughout the world and certain items requiring certain steps to be taken in order to be acquired. One such item is the Sparkling crystal. These are required for upgrading armor sets and are among the most valuable items in the game. In this guide, we are going to cover how to find and use Sparking crystals in God of War: Ragnarok.
How To Find and Use Sparkling Crystals In God of War: Ragnarok
Below are the steps required to find Sparkling crystals in God of War: Ragnarok:
- Complete the favor named the scent of survival.
- Once complete, the favor will allow players access to the crater region.
- You can reach the location through the jungle, sinkhole, or the plains.
- Find a cave-like entrance once at the crater, this will lead to the wishing well.
- Break the crystal-like objects near the well; doing so will give players Crystalline.
- Take the Crystalline and interact with the wishing well, converting the crystalline into Sparkling crystals.
As mentioned earlier, Sparkling crystals are required for upgrading armor in the game. It is a rare resource and is essential for upgrading armor to the highest level. Alongside its use in upgrading armor, Sparkling crystal can also be sold at blacksmiths in exchange for a lot of in-game currency.
This concludes how to get and use Sparkling crystals in God of War: Ragnarok. For more info, guides, tips, and news, keep visiting The Nerd Stash!