Do you want to know how to fix the invisible player glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall? Destiny 2 Lightfall is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, as well as Microsoft Windows. Various issues have plagued the game since its launch, including the infamous invisible player glitch. This glitch has been plaguing many players since its release. This guide will tell you how to fix the invisible player glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall.
What is the Invisible Player Glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall?
The invisible player glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall can be pretty disorienting and frustrating as you play a mission or activity with nobody around. Not only do you not see your teammates, but you also don’t see your gun – making the game unplayable. This is a massive issue for any player, whether they’re just starting or have been playing for years.
How to Fix the Invisible Player Glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall?
You can fix the invisible player glitch in Destiny 2 Lightfall by restarting the game. Unfortunately, this is the only solution for the glitch. If you are in the middle of the match and can’t continue the game, you should quit and start over. Bungie has already identified this glitch and is working on a fix. However, until then, restarting the game is your best bet.
Aside from restarting the game, you can also follow standard troubleshooting procedures.
- Clear your caches: Clearing your caches can help resolve the problem
- Check for server issues: If you are playing online, check the servers to see if any problems could be causing the glitch.
- Check for system updates: Ensure your console or computer is up-to-date with the latest version, Of the game and system updates.
- Reboot the system: Try rebooting your console or computer to see if this resolves the issue.
- Disable proxy: If you use a broker, try disabling it to see if it resolves the issue.
These are a few ways to fix the invisible player glitch in Lightfall. If none of these solutions work, contact Bungie’s customer service team for further assistance. Hopefully, they can help you out with the issue.
These steps should help you fix the invisible player glitch. Unfortunately, there isn’t a permanent fix yet, but Bungie is working on it. Until then, follow the steps above to try and resolve the issue. Good luck!
Sources: Teez Monkey