In addition to growing crops in Stardew Valley, players can also search for various ores and gems that can be sold at a profit. But none of them compare to Diamond. This gem costs a lot of Gold and is needed to craft several useful items. However, a Diamond’s price is so high because it’s very hard to find in Stardew Valley. To do this, you have to go into the deepest floors of the Mines and, of course, hope for luck.
Where To Find Diamonds
Diamond is not only a valuable mineral, but also a measure of your progress in many mining games. Stardew Valley is no exception because to get these beautiful, shining Diamonds you need to upgrade your luck, skills, and equipment. Despite the wide variety of methods of obtaining, these gems are the rarest in the game. Here’s how to find them:
- Panning – Using a Copper Pan, you have a 2% chance of catching a Diamond from the water.
- Fishing Treasure Chests – Fishing Treasure Chests from the water, you have a 4-5% chance of finding a gem inside.
- Diamond Nodes – Players can find these Nodes in the Mines at level 50 and below. They can also spawn in a Volcano Dungeon, a Quarry, or a Skull Cavern.
- Gem Nodes – These Nodes can contain various gems, including Diamonds in Stardew Valley. You can find them on any floor of the Mines, as well as in a Volcano Dungeon, a Quarry, or a Skull Cavern.
- Monsters – Usually in the Mines, only Duggy, Wilderness Golem, Dwarvish Sentry, and Slimes (Iron, Copper, Purple, and Red) can drop Diamonds. However, at the deepest levels, any monster has a chance to drop this gem.
- Fish Pond – When your Stonefish or Ice Pip reaches 9 in a pond, they have a small chance of producing Diamond.
- The Statue Of Endless Fortune – The statue is guaranteed to drop seven Diamonds every year on the birthdays of characters such as Willy, Marnie, Krobus, Jodi, Gus, and Evelyn. In addition, there is a small chance that it will produce a gem on days when no villager has a birthday.
How To Use Diamonds
Well, after you’ve found enough Diamonds in Stardew Valley, it’s time to use them for their intended purpose. And despite their rarity, there are many ways to use them:
- Selling – This mineral costs 750 Gold and can become even more expensive if you have the Gemologist Profession.
- Bundles – One Diamond is needed to complete Treasure Hunter’s Bundle.
- Gifts – All villagers love Diamonds, so you can safely give them to anyone you want.
- Forging – Using Diamond, players can randomly upgrade their melee weapons.
- Crafting – This mineral is used to craft Fairy Dust, Geode Crusher, and Ring of Yoba.
- Quests – Sometimes you will find quests on the “Help Wanted” board that require this gem.
- Crystalarium – Using this item, you can get the most valuable Diamonds in any quantity.
That’s all you need to know about how to get and use Diamonds in Stardew Valley. It’s the rarest item in the game, so be prepared to spend a lot of time mining it. In the meantime, please take a look at our guide on how to get the Tea Set In Stardew Valley.
Stardew Valley is available on Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.