There are many powerful moves and techniques that you can learn in the Blox Fruits Roblox game. One of them is the Instinct or Observation Haki, which lets you see other players’ stats and dodge attacks. Furthermore, Update 15 on September 2021 added the V2 version of this skill that has faster dodge regen, radius, and other improvements. This Roblox Blox Fruits guide will help you to get and learn the powerful Instinct/Observation Haki V2.
How to Get Observation V2 in Blox Fruits – Roblox
Video courtesy of JCWK.
1. Head to the Floating Turtle Island
First, go to the Floating Turtle Island and look for the Hungry Man NPC in one of the many floating houses. Speak to him, and he will say he’s hungry and needs a “decent meal.” Annoyingly, the Hungry Man doesn’t even give you a hint about what food he wants, so keep reading this guide to learn more about this quest.
2. Collect the “Decent Meal” for the Hungry Man
Turns out, all you need are Apple, Banana, and Pineapple. You’d expect him to ask for something with more protein and carbs, some things considered, but each to their own. Now we need to look for the fruits:
- The Apple is somewhere on the Floating Turtle Island. Look for a tall plateau that has a single tree on top of it. There you should find the Apple.
- Meanwhile, the Banana is near the Giant Tree location on the map. To the right of the Tree, there is a lone island. The Banana is there.
- Lastly, go to the Third Sea spawn point for the Pineapple. Head left up the stairs, enter Port Town, and keep walking until the road is split into two. Take a left, and there’s a building with crates around it, the Pistol Billionaire. The Pineapple is somewhere near the crates inside a stall.
- Do note that each fruit can only spawn every 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Place the Decent Meal into a Bowl
Now, you need a container for the meal. You can use the Bowl you get from the “Citizen” Quest. However, you can only take this quest once you’re Level 1,800 or above. Once that all is done with, place the Apple, Banana, and Pineapple into the Bowl.
4. Go Back to the Hungry Man
Speak with the Hungry Man again, pay him 5,000,000 Beli (hey, powerful knowledge isn’t cheap!), and he should teach you Observation V2. Keep in mind there are a few requirements and other important things to note to complete this quest:
- You have to be Level 1,800 or above and have learned Max Observation V1 to learn V2.
- Have 5000 Exp. on Instinct.
- Have obtained the Musketeer Hat accessory.
- Otherwise, the Hungry Man will call you a “weakling” and turn you away.
- If you die with the fruits, you’ll lose them and have to redo them all over again.
- And as mentioned above, Observation Haki is also called Instinct Haki in the game, so don’t get confused.
How to Get Dragon Scales in Blox Fruits
Roblox is available now for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.