One of the new armor sets in the game is the Zonaite Set; besides its fantastic looks, it also has one of the best set bonuses. If you’re a fan of building things with Zonai devices, this is a must-have, as it’ll let you use different builds for longer. You might’ve noticed that using any device will drain your battery. During the first hours of the game, you won’t be able to ride certain things for long, yet, once you unlock this set, you’ll be great. In this guide, we’ll tell you where to find the Zonaite Helm in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Tears of the Kingdom: Zonaite Helm Location
To get the Zonaite Helm in Tears of the Kingdom, you’ll need to travel to Lightcast Island. This Island is in the North Tabantha Sky Archipelago. You can use any trusty Skyview Towers to reach it, making ascending much easier. These are the steps we recommend you follow:
- Head toward Rospro Pass Skyview Tower.
- Launch yourself skyward.
- Land on the small island that has a cart.
- Use the cart to ascend to the next island.
- Once there, use rockets to ascend until you can glide to Lightcast Island.
- Enter the cave behind the mountain.
- For the mirror puzzle, point the first mirror toward the second one.
- Point the second mirror to the south (third mirror).
- Use the third mirror to point at the fourth one, located east.
- Enter the room to defeat the enemy and get the final mirror.
- Reflect the light toward the yellow glass to raise the platform.
- Climb to the pillar where the chest is.
- Opening the chest will give you the Zonaite Helm.
There are many steps to get the Zonaite Helm in Tears of the Kingdom, but it is one of the best sets in the game. Upgrading it can be hard, as you’ll need to look for Soldier Constructs. Yet, upgrading it is great as it provides one of the best bonuses of all armor sets. These are the materials you’ll need to upgrade the helm:
- Level 1: Soldier Construct Horn x5 and Rupee x10
- Level 2: Soldier Consutrct II Horn x5, Zonaite x5, Captain Consutrct I Horn x5, and Rupee x50
- Level 3: Large Zonaite x5, Captain Construct II Horn x5, Rupee x50
- Level 4: Large Zonaite x10, Captain Construct III Horn x5, Soldier Construct IV Horn x5, and Rupee x500
Upgrading it is expensive, but this is your go-to armor set if you use Zonai Devices.
And that’s a wrap on how to get the Zonaite Helm in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. To complete the set as soon as possible, explore Hyrule’s sky to find this fantastic armor.
The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.