Want to know how to get to Medical Floor 6 in Dead Space Remake? Labyrinths of corridors teeming with dangerous monsters are why we love Dead Space. At first glance, it may seem that the six floors of the gaming zone are not so much, and the passage from the first to the fifth floor in Dead Space Remake will be relatively linear. But as soon as you want to visit the sixth floor, you will find that the passage is blocked and impossible to open. But don’t worry, as you can get to Medical Floor 6 in Dead Space Remake. You’re just looking in the wrong place.
Where to Find the Medical Floor 6 Entrance in Dead Space Remake
Entering the sixth floor will be a problem for most players who haven’t explored all the other levels. After all, you will never get to the 6th floor if you are guided by logic. Before, you can go from the second floor to the third, from the third to the fourth, and so on. But after searching the entire fifth floor and completing all the relevant quests, you will not find anything other than the meaningful TO MEDICAL door, which you cannot enter.
However, discard the thought of the fifth floor and go back lower. Are you sure you checked all the ventilation shafts and pipes on the fourth floor? To get to Medical Floor 6 in Dead Space Remake, you must find a very inconspicuous elevator shaft in the Coolant Pipelines section. Here’s how to get to that place:
- First, go down to the 4th floor.
- Take the guard post as a starting point and head west.
- Remember the guy who was banging his head against the wall? Go to this corridor.
- Continue straight ahead until you reach the Coolant Pipelines section.
- Turn left and look around. You will see the entrance to a small elevator shaft with weightlessness inside.
Dead Space Remake: How to Replace the Damaged Tram
- Enter the elevator shaft and use the thrusters to go up.
- Climb up about half the height of the elevator shaft and enter the hole that was once a door.
- Congratulations, you’ve reached the sixth floor.
The path was not easy, and you don’t want to repeat it. So go to the locked entrance and open it from the inside. Once on the sixth floor, you received a new level of clearance, and now the door won’t stop you. But be careful. The sixth floor is full of dangerous Necromorphs, so reload your Force Gun and don’t forget to regenerate health.
Dead Space Remake is available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.