Want to know how to make Cherry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley? As you progress through Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will visit quite a few locations and find quite a few cooking materials. You can prepare delicious seafood dishes, candies, or light salads. But among other things, no one will deny themselves the pleasure of enjoying a delicious pie. The game has seven types of pies, and everyone can find something to their liking. One such pie is Cherry Pie, and you can only make it if you advance far enough in the story. Our guide is here to help you and tell you how to make Cherry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Cherry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As with any meal in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll need access to a kitchen and a few ingredients. It is worth noting that making Cherry Pie is quite simple. It is a 3-star dish with no complex ingredients other than the main ingredient, cherries. To get this material, you must unlock Frosted Heights or the Sunlit Plateau, as these are the only biomes with cherry trees. To get to these biomes, you must spend 7,000 Dreamlight to unlock Sunlit Plateau and 7,000 Dreamlight to unlock Frosted Heights.
Once you have completed this prerequisite, to make Cherry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must use the following materials:
- Cherry. Look for cherry trees in Frosted Heights or the Sunlit Plateau.
- Butter. To get this material, you must visit Chez Remy. Check out his list of items and buy Butter for 190 Star Coins.
- Wheat. We’ll be surprised if you don’t have Wheat. You can get Wheat at the beginning of your playthrough by unlocking the Goofy Stall in Peaceful Meadow. You can buy Wheat for 3 Star Coins or Wheat Seeds for 1 Star Coin and grow this material on your farm.
Once you have collected all the materials, you must place them in the pot and press Start Cooking.
In addition, as we said earlier, there are as many as seven pies in the game, and their recipes are very similar. To make any pie, you must use Wheat, Butter, and the following materials:
- Apple Pie: Apple.
- Banana Pie: Banana.
- Blueberry Pie: Blueberry.
- Meringue Pie: Eggs, Lemon.
- Red Fruit Pie: Any Fruit.
- Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie: Gooseberry.
You will be able to cook most of these pies at the beginning of the game without any problems. So if you still haven’t unlocked Frosted Heights or the Sunlit Plateau, you can replace Cherry and cook something else.