Want to know how to make Gazpacho in Disney Dreamlight Valley? As you progress through Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will have to go through many challenges and participate in many in-game activities, and cooking is one of them. There are over 160 unique dishes in the game, and you can try to cook each. Some recipes you will get by completing story quests, and other recipes you will find hidden in locations. But still, most of the recipes you unlock during experimenting, and the Gazpacho recipe is one of them. But our guide is here to help you and tell you how to make Gazpacho in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Gazpacho in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Before you make Gazpacho in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must meet a few prerequisites. More specifically, you can only get some cooking materials in certain biomes. Therefore, you must unlock the following biomes in advance:
- Dazzle Beach: 1,000 Dreamlights.
- Forest of Valor: 3,000 Dreamlights.
- Frosted Heights: 10,000 Dreamlights.
With access to all of the above locations, the Gazpacho cooking process is no different from any other dish. Since Gazpacho is a 4-star dish, you must collect the following four materials and place them in the pot:
- Onion. You can get this material from the Goofy Stall in the Forest of Valor biome. In addition, you must upgrade the Goofy Stall once so that Onion and Onion seeds appear on its showcase for 255 and 50 Coins.
- Tomato. To get this material visit the Goofy Stall on Dazzle Beach. You can buy Tomato seeds for 8 Coins and then grow Tomato on your farm. Also, you can get some Tomatoes at Wall-E Farm.
- Cucumber. You can get this material from the Goofy Stall, but now in the Frosted Heights region. For one Cucumber, you have to pay 239 Coins. You can also get Cucumber seeds for 40 Coins.
- A Spice. Luckily for the recipe, you can use any spices. But we recommend using Basil And Oregano as they are easy to get, or Garlic as it grows in the Forest of Valor, and you can collect it along the way.
After collecting all the materials, you must place them in the pan and press Start Cooking. After a few seconds, you will receive Gazpacho, and you can eat it or sell it.