Although Disney Dreamlight Valley offers many activities for players, cooking is one of the essential processes, as your character needs the energy to explore the game world. Luckily, you can cook over 200 unique meals, so you don’t have to complain about the same food. If you want to cook a simple fish dish and love Asian cuisine, Sake Maki is what you need. To prepare this meal, you will not need too complicated ingredients, but you still must visit several late locations. However, we are here to help you and tell you how to make Sake Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Dreamlight Valley: Cooking Sake Maki
First, it is worth noting that Sake Maki is a 3-star meal and a more complex version of the Sake Sushi recipe. The cooking of this dish does not require much effort, but there are still a few prerequisites connected with getting the ingredients. More precisely, you will have to unlock the following locations before you can access the Sake Maki recipe:
- Glade of Trust – 5,000 Dreamlight
- Sunlit Plateau – 7,000 Dreamlight
- Frosted Heights – 10,000 Dreamlight
If you have already reached all the above locations, here are the ingredients you need to collect to make Sake Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Seaweed. To get Seaweed, you can fish in any body of water in any game location. You only need to avoid water ripples and prefer calm waters. Also, you can find tons of Seaweed along the coast of Dazzle Beach.
- Rice. If you haven’t grown Rice on your farm yet, now is the time to start. Head to the Glade of Trust and visit the local Goofy Stall. You can buy Rice Seeds for 35 Star Coins, plant them on your farm, and wait 50 minutes before harvesting. Note that Rice farming in the Glade of Trust speeds up the maturation of this plant.
- Salmon. This fish is the basis of Sake Maki, and you must fish in Sunlit Plateau or Frosted Heights to get it. Look for white ripples on the water and fish in this place until you get the desired catch.
Once you have all the ingredients, go to the Cooking station, put them in the pot, and press Start Cooking. Once the meal is ready, you can eat it to restore 1,101 energy or sell it for 323 Star Coins. In addition, you can gift this meal to some of the NPCs to increase the level of friendship with them.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo.