Do you want to know how to pick locks and open closed doors in Atomic Heart? Atomic Heart is a first-person shooter video game developed by Mundfish and released on February 21, 2023. One of the game’s main features is its real-time lockpicking system, which allows players to access areas and items by bypassing security systems. This guide will tell you how to pick locks and open closed doors in Atomic Heart.
What are Picking Locks and Open Closed doors in Atomic Heart?
Atomic Heart‘s lockpicking system provides an exciting, realistic challenge for players. Requiring the same methods and principles as real-world lockpicking, this game feature adds difficulty, making navigating through locked areas even more challenging.
Picking locks and unlocking closed doors gives you access to unique items and rewards unavailable via other means, making it a highly sought-after feature among Atomic Heart‘s players. With an authentic feel, the game tests skills, rewarding gamers with an immersive and entertaining experience.
How to Pick Locks and Open Closed Doors in Atomic Heart?
There are five types of Locks in the Atomic Heart. Each type requires a different approach to unlocking. Here are the detailed steps you need to follow
- Use the left Joystick to rotate the Cable.
- Press the X button to turn the lock in the horizontal direction.
- The lock must turn 90 Degrees to open it up. Turn the Cable left and right until you find the sweet spot to unlock it.
- Use the Cable to bring the lockout.
- Once the lock comes out, snap (Press X) at the right time when the red bulb appears on the correct pin. The pin will go inside the lock.
- Once you have snapped on all the pins, you can turn the lock to open it.
Remember, if you snap on the wrong pin, it will reappear. So, be careful!
- Find the Cookie shaped Key by scanning for it.
- Insert the Key into the hole, and the lock will open.
- Find the Lock pattern from the game world. Game NPCs write it in different places, such as on paper, walls, and doors.
- Use the Cable to activate the patterns and circuit.
- Enter the correct pattern and unlock the door.
Colored Bulb Locks
- Use the Cable to activate the circuit.
- Rotate colored bulbs to the bottom three dots.
- Press X, and the door will unlock.
Following these steps, you should quickly pick locks and open closed doors in Atomic Heart. With practice, you’ll become a master lockpicker in no time. Good luck!
The Atomic Heart pre-loading is now available on the Microsoft Store for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC