Hyrule‘s labyrinths test your ability to take in your surroundings. And although the view is always better by getting a better perspective from above, you won’t be able to finish Lomei Labyrinth with that little trick alone. Here’s how to solve Lomei Labyrinth Island in Zelda’s Tears of the Kingdom in its three forms.
To begin your journey in Lomei Labyrinth Island and unlock Lomei Labyrinth Island Sky, you must first travel to the island’s surface. This first labyrinth is in the Akkala Sea, northeast of Hyrule. You can use the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower and head north to reach the area. Alternatively, you can take a shortcut if you have unlocked Jochi-iu Shrine or Kamatusis Shrine. Once you arrive at the Akkala Sea, you’ll notice the labyrinth on the edge of the abyss. Use your paraglider to cross the labyrinth.
Lomei Labyrinth Island Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Walkthrough
- Once you find yourself on the roof of the labyrinth, drop down near the center by selecting a spot on the left side.
- Look out for two lights and climb the wall’s ladder.
- Keep climbing the next six ladders.
- As you Ascend, you will spot the Igashuk Shrine on your right side, while the Lomei Sky Labyrinth will be located just above it on your left.
You can confirm that you have successfully unlocked the Lomei Sky Labyrinth when the gate in front of you opens.
How to Reach the Sky Lomei Labyrinth
- From the Akkala Sea, look for a nearby tower to ascend to the sky. A good option is to return to Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower.
- Head to the tower in the Akkala Highlands area. Once there, use your paraglider to head to the right. Sokkala Sky Archipelago should be your first stop.
- When you are there, use your Ultrahand skill to build a vehicle to help you get to Lomei Sky Labyrinth. You may notice a half-assembled one; we recommend you add Big Baterry from your inventory to avoid any trouble on the way.
- Proceed in a northeastern direction from the Sokkala Sky Archipelago, and you will arrive at the Lomei Sky Labyrinth.
How to Solve the Sky Lomei Labyrinth
Before you begin, just know it’s essential to keep a consistent altitude throughout your exploration. Remember that if you require additional momentum, you may need to descend slightly to gather it and ascend once more.
How To Find Motsusis Shrine
How To Find Motsusis Shrine
- To find the first terminal, push through the early stages of the labyrinth using your paraglider.
- Once it’s activated, use your Ascend skill to ascend to the rooftop. From up here, look for the yellow dots on the map. These yellow dots represent every terminal in the labyrinth.
- Descend to the designated coordinates of each terminal, and then use your Ascend ability to return to the rooftop.
- Repeat this procedure until you have successfully activated all three remaining terminals.
- Upon activating all of them, a final terminal will manifest on the ceiling of the labyrinth.
- Use your Ascend skill or a wind boost with your paraglider to reach this terminal.
How to Solve the Depths Lomei Labyrinth
After navigating through the Lomei Sky Labyrinth, position yourself behind the green terminal between the two lights. Allow yourself to descend into the depths without altering your movement, maintaining a straight trajectory. As you do so, you will quickly realize that you have entered the Lomei Depths Labyrinth.
Enhance your visibility with Brightbloom Seeds. Upon reaching the bottom of the labyrinth, opt for the pathway flanked by two lights. Next, take a left turn and proceed down another flight of stairs. At the bottom, you will encounter a Flux Construct III directly ahead. Equip yourself with a reliable bow in preparation for the upcoming encounter.
The best technique is to shoot it from the surface without drawing its attention to the first green cube that radiates red light. Then, shoot it as many times as necessary until it’s stunned. Once that’s done, take advantage of its opening to deal significant melee damage.
After defeating it, approach the nearby chest and acquire the Evil Spirit Armor. By now, you’ve successfully solved Lomei Labyrinth Island in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on the Nintendo Switch.