Want to know how to unlock the Ga-Ahisas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom? The lands of Hyrule have many secrets and puzzles. Finding them will reward you with new pieces of armor or useful items. But some puzzles can hide much more valuable rewards, such as Shrines. You can find one such puzzle on Lightcast Island. It is quite tricky and can be confusing for many players. So, read on to find out how to complete the Lightcast Island Puzzle and unlock the Ga-Ahisas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
How To Get to the Lightcast Island
To unlock Ga-Ahisas Shrine, you must first get to Lightcast Island. This island is located in the Tabantha Sky Archipelago, so it will take you quite a while to get to it. There are several ways to reach it:
- You can fast-travel to Ganos Shrine if you have it unlocked.
- You can use the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower to reach the North Gerudo Sky Archipelago. Then use the Zonai Devices to fly to the island where the Ganos Shrine is located.
Arriving on the island, you must turn the piston to the north, towards Lightcast Island. After that, you need to get to the northern part of the island and find the dragon ring. Interact with it to lower the water level in the lake and open a passage to the Lightcast Island Puzzle.
How To Unlock Ga-Ahisas Shrine
To get to Shrine, you need to solve the Lightcast Island Puzzle. Follow these simple tips to achieve the puzzle’s solution in Tears of the Kingdom:
- Go to the rock on which the beam of light shines.
- Destroy the rocks in the corridor.
- Use the Zonai Mirror to reflect the beam of light.
- Reflect the beam to the left to find a platform and another mirror on it. Repeat this three more times.
- Finally, direct the beam of light into the mirror, which reflects the beam downward.
- Jump toward the beam and defeat Construct to get the mirror from it.
- Use it to reflect the light into the yellow hex and solve the Lightcast Island Puzzle.
- Go down the stairs to find the Ga-Ahisas Shrine.
- Upon entering it, you will receive Light of Blessing and Star Fragment.
That’s all you need to know about how to unlock the Ga-Ahisas Shrine in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. It is one of the most hidden Shrines, so follow our tips to find it and get well-deserved rewards. In the meantime, take a look at our guide on how to get the Zonaite Shin Guards.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.