While Blox Fruits features over 30 different Fruits with unique abilities, one stands out the most. And of course, we are talking about Buddha. This Fruit is the best choice for grinding in every sea and battles with Raid Bosses. In addition, it buffs Swords and Fighting Styles. For this reason, it is used not only by Fruit Users. But this does not mean that Buddha Fruit is weak on its own in Blox Fruits.
How To Get Buddha Fruit
The Buddha is a Legendary Beast-type Fruit in Blox Fruits. Its price from Blox Fruit Dealer is 1,200,000 Beli or 1,650 Robux. However, if you want to trade it with other players, you have to save something very valuable. Because of its popularity, The Buddha Fruit always has a high price. However, the Buddha Fruit is worth its price.
While transforming, Buddha gets a huge hitbox. It buffs Fighting Styles and Swords, allowing players to create a variety of deadly combos. But even using Fruit Moves you will cause massive damage and break Instinct.
Buddha Fruit Movieset
- Divine Aura (Passive) – While transforming, you gain 40-50% more Defense, and your sword or melee attacks reach enemies 5x-8x further than normal. Additionally, with V2 you can walk on water due to the hitbox being above the surface of the water.
- Seismic Jump (Passive V2) – During transformation, you create a shockwave when you jump. Also, the jump height becomes twice as high.
- Transform – You become three times larger, and your speed decreases. At the same time, your damage resistance increases by 40%, and your hitbox becomes 5x larger.
- Impact – You create a ball of energy in your hands and then smash it onto the ground, damaging all enemies around and knocking them back.
- Buddha Leap – You jump into the air and land where the cursor points, causing large AoE damage.
- Buddha Explosion – You accumulate energy within your body and then create a large explosion around you that damages all enemies and knocks them back.
- Shift (V2) – You become three times larger, and your speed decreases. At the same time, your damage resistance increases by 50%, and your hitbox becomes 8x larger.
- Heavenly Impact (V2) – You hit the ground with your fist creating an explosion that deals damage and breaks Instinct.
- Light of Annihilation (V2) – You accumulate energy and explode, releasing a beam of light towards the cursor. This move also breaks Instinct.
- Twilight of the Gods (V2) – You rise above the ground and begin shooting beams of light in a large radius. At the end of the attack, you are surrounded by a column of light, which also deals damage and breaks Instinct.
- Retribution Dash (V2) – You dash forward leaving a golden trail. If you hit an enemy along the way, you will capture them and throw them to the ground.
All of these Buddha Fruit moves, especially V2, are very effective for grinding and boss battles in Blox Fruits. And even though the transformation does not affect the damage of Fighting Styles and Swords, the hitbox increased many times over will make you almost invincible. So you should definitely try it. In the meantime, please take a look at our guide on how to get Bear Ears in Blox Fruits.
Roblox is available for Android, iOS, PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.