Close Menu
  • Gaming
    • Game Guides
    • Codes
    • Game News
    • Game Previews
    • Game Reviews
    • Game Features
    • Game Lists
    • Platforms
      • Nintendo
      • PC
      • PlayStation
      • Xbox
      • Mobile
  • Entertainment
    • Movies
    • Movie Features
    • Movie Reviews
    • TV
    • Reality TV
    • Royals
  • Celebrity
  • Human Interest
  • Astrology
  • Videos
  • More
    • Anime
    • Lists
    • Podcasts
    • Reviews
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram LinkedIn YouTube
  • About Us
  • Join Our Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Terms of Use
  • Sitemap
  • Editorial Guidelines
  • Advertising Policy
The Nerd Stash
  • Gaming
  • Celebrity
  • Human Interest
  • Videos
The Nerd Stash
Home»Celebrity»Jay-Z Denies Allegations, Aims to End the ‘Extortion Saga’

Jay-Z Denies Allegations, Aims to End the ‘Extortion Saga’

Now he’s got to explain it to his kids

Amanda BlankenshipBy Amanda BlankenshipDecember 9, 20243 Mins Read
Jay-Z photographed leaving event
Image Source: ROKA/BACKGRID

Skip To...

  • The Allegations Against Jay-Z
  • Jay-Z Speaks Out About the Allegations

Jay-Z has been accused of drugging and raping a 13-year-old girl in 2000. These allegations are part of the ongoing revelations coming out about Sean “Diddy” Combs and the things that happened at his infamous parties. Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, is the second person to be named in the allegations aside from Diddy. However, he is maintaining his innocence.

The Allegations Against Jay-Z

The 13-year-old girl has remained anonymous in the complaint. “Jane Doe” alleges that the assault took place at an MTV Video Music Awards after-party where both Jay-Z and Diddy were present. At some point, things took a turn and both rappers allegedly took turns raping the minor. The plaintiff stated that no one at the party made an attempt to stop the assault. Additionally, she shared that there was a female celebrity who watched the entire thing take place.

Jay-Z and P. Diddy Accused of Violence by 13-Year-Old Boy After 2000 MTV Awards! **FILE PHOTOS**
Image Source: Best Image / BACKGRID

Tony Buzbee is the attorney who filed the complaint against Diddy and Jay-Z. Over the last several months, Buzbee has filed several lawsuits against Diddy, alleging physical assault and rape.

Jay-Z Was Accused of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl at VMAs: ‘Diddy Said He Was Innocent Too’
Related: Jay-Z Was Accused of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl at VMAs: ‘Diddy Said He Was Innocent Too’

The lawsuit was initially filed in October and, up until this point, Sean Combs was the only one who has been identified. It was refiled again on Sunday to include Shawn Carter. At this time, none of the accusers have been named.

In return, Jay-Z has filed his own suit against Buzbee. The countersuit accused the Texas-based attorney of being behind a “sprawling extortion saga โ€“ saga whose aim is base and measured in dollars.” Buzbee has called Jay-Z’s counterargument “frivolous.”

Jay-Z Speaks Out About the Allegations

For his part, Shawn Carter has spoken out about the allegations being made against him. He emailed a statement to NPR, stating that he had been the target of a blackmail attempt. The main goal behind all of this, according to Carter, is settlement money.

Now, Jay-Z shared, he will have to sit down with his children to discuss what they’ll be seeing in the news and possibly hearing from friends. He shared three children with his wife, Beyonce: Blue Ivy, 12, and twins Rumi and Sir, 6.

Cannes, FRANCE - Jay-Z and P. Diddy are facing accusations of violence from a 13-year-old boy following an incident after the 2000 MTV Awards. **SHOT ON 05/23/2008** Pictured: Jay-Z, P. Diddy BACKGRID USA 9 DECEMBER 2024 BYLINE MUST READ: Best Image / BACKGRID USA: +1 310 798 9111 / usasales@backgrid.com UK: +44 208 344 2007 / uksales@backgrid.com *UK Clients - Pictures Containing Children Please Pixelate Face Prior To Publication*
Image Source: Best Image / BACKGRID

“These allegations are so heinous in nature that I implore you to file a criminal complaint, not a civil one!!” he released in the statement. “Whomever would commit such a crime against a minor should be locked away, would you not agree? These alleged victims would deserve real justice if that were the case.”

“My only heartbreak is for my family,” Carter continued. “My wife and I will have to sit our children down, one of whom is at the age where her friends will surely see the press and ask questions about the nature of these claims, and explain the cruelty and greed of people. I mourn yet another loss of innocence.”

Sean Combs has continued to deny all of the allegations being made against him. His representatives have not commented on the latest developments including Jay-Z.

Related Topics
Celebrity Jay-Z
Share. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Reddit Email
Amanda Blankenship
  • Website

Amanda Blankenship is a stay-at-home mom that loves reality television and a good, juicy docuseries. When she's not with her kids, you'll find her parked in front of the TV under a warm blanket watching the latest drama unfold.

SUGGESTED READS

Shanna Moakler selfie
Celebrity

Travis Barker’s Ex Shanna Moaklerโ€™s Swimsuit Snap Ignites Age Debate: โ€˜Sheโ€™s Getting Olderโ€™

Jennifer Aniston
Celebrity

Jennifer Aniston Brushes Off Friends’ Warnings About New Flame Jim Curtis: โ€˜She Wants To Protect Himโ€™

Tori Spelling
Celebrity

Tori Spelling Hotel Stay Ended With a Terrifying Twist: โ€˜Didnโ€™t See That One Comingโ€™

Jennifer Lopez close up
Celebrity

Jennifer Lopez Responds Impressively as Chanel Store Denies Her Entry After ‘Failing To Recognize’ Her

Emily Ratajkowski close up
Celebrity

Emily Ratajkowski’s New Boyfriend ‘Could Be Her Father’ In Beach Photos

JD Vance and Donald Trump in South Park
Human Interest

JD Vance Mocked For His Response To Latest ‘South Park’ Episode

Trending

Say Goodbye to PS6 and the Console War? PlayStation ‘Moves Away’ From Hardware into Platform and ‘Engagement’ Business Model

Indian families in Costco

‘Indian Takeover’ at Costco in Texas Causes Uproar as ‘The Great Replacement Is Unfolding’: ‘Utterly Disgusting’

Woman spitting on another woman in NY

Black Woman Spits on White Woman and Child in New York: ‘Disgusting B-tch’

Florida Man Bashes Boomers Who Bought Up All the Houses, But Now They Canโ€™t Sell Them

Florida Man Bashes Boomers Who Bought Up All the Houses, But Now They Canโ€™t Sell Them, โ€˜I Call Them Privileged Problemsโ€™ย 

The Nerd Stash
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
  • About Us
  • Join Our Team
  • Meet the Team
  • Privacy Policy
  • DMCA Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Terms of Use
  • Sitemap
  • Editorial Guidelines
  • Advertising Policy
© 2025 The Nerd Stash. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.