Developer Blueside has just announced that its widely popular RTS action hybrid game Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders launched today on GOG.COM. This PC port of the game that was previously only on Xbox was well received by countless fans when it launched on steam in February. For the first time, GOG users can now enjoy Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders for the PC. That said, here is everything there is to know about Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders GOG release.
A Remastered Fan Favorite
The PC port of Kingdom Under Fire The Crusaders comes packaged with several improvements, such as offering full controller support as well as keyboard and mouse control modes, including widescreen HD resolutions. Besides graphical and controller enhancements, players will experience everything the rich world of Kingdom Under Fire has to offer, ranging from vast unit customization involving magical spells, special abilities, equipment, and classes and epic battles with over 100 different warriors to choose from.
The full list of features include:
- Incredible real-time strategy – battlefield conditions, weather, and decision-making all contribute to the outcome of the battle. Players must think with haste and precision as their numbers dwindle.
- Build the perfect army – with more than 100 warriors; players can build and assign roles for their troops going into war. Characters can level up, and equipment can be upgraded to ensure armies are first-class.
- Turn the tide of battle – heroes can change the outcome of battles in epic, player-controlled moments.
- Witness a war through 4 unique perspectives – players can choose between 2 human nations and 2 Dark Legion nations to experience completely different stories.
- Keyboard and mouse support – a new method of controlling the battlefield is available to PC players.
- Full Gamepad support.
- HD Resolution support.
- Relive your favorite moments from the game with an unchanged authentic port to PC that gives players the experience they had upon release.
Andrew is a man of many talents and has been playing games for decades. He has a great love for Diablo-style RPGs and C&C style RTS. He specializes in writing guides. follow him on Twitter at @HighwaymanSlade.