Although Monster Hunter Rise is just been released for about a week, keen-eyed fans have managed to find and exploit a glitch in the game. Aptly named the “infinite item glitch”, this bug lets you craft and use any consumable items without any limit during in-game hunts.
If you want to know how it works, today’s glitch guide comes from a YouTube Monster Hunter content creator Xan. Although mostly known for their speedrun tactics, this time around Xan shows you how you can craft and spam items without care. This is definitely a life (and time) saver for you who doesn’t like to farm or keep having trouble stockpiling consumable materials for tougher battles. How to do the glitch, you ask? Let’s watch the tutorial video together.
Our Other Guides
- Monster Hunter Rise Guide: Where to Find Machalite Ore
- Slay the Spire – The 6 Worst Relics to Avoid
- Fortnite Guide: Where to Find Tarana
If you don’t feel like watching the two minutes long video, prefer to read guides, or just need a quick list of what you have to do, here is the step-by-step guide to the Monster Hunter Rise infinite item glitch:
- Have only the basic ingredients for the items you need in your pouch. If you have intermediary materials (such as Catalyst for making a Max Potion), the glitch will not work. For example:
- Max Potion: Honey, Bitterbug, and Mandragora.
- Shock Trap: Thunderbug and Trap.
- Put the shortcut for the items to your radial menu.
- When you use the items through the radial menu, you will then be able to consume/use them without losing any of the ingredients.
- Spam as often as you need (or like).
The infinite item glitch has been known for at least one whole day, so expect Capcom to quickly patch this issue in an inevitable hotfix update for Monster Hunter Rise. Have you tried it out yourself? Or do you think this counts as cheating, especially when playing multiplayer? Share your thoughts in the comments below.