As you progress through My Time at Sandrock, you’ll have to upgrade your machines and equipment to unlock new materials and crafting recipes. This is especially true for upgrading your pickhammer and axe to obtain mid- and late-game crafting materials. This guide will provide information on making a Bronze Axe in My Time at Sandrock Early Access.
How to Make a Bronze Axe in My Time at Sandrock
To make a Bronze Axe in My Time at Sandrock, you need the following items and materials:
- Bronze Bar x4 – Obtained by smelting Copper Ore and Tin Ore in a Furnace.
- Copper Screw x2 – Use Copper Bars in a Grinder. Each bar produces two screws.
- Wooden Stick x2 – Crafted using Wood in your Worktable. You can also use Wood Scrap in a Recycler for a high chance of obtaining them.
- Sharpening Stone x1 – Head to Hammer Time, the shop east of Blue Moon Saloon, and buy the stone. Depending on the Market Price percentage and friendship discount bonuses, the Sharpening Stone price ranges between 480-600 Gols.
The Bronze Axe requires basic, early-game materials. However, you’ll need at least one Furnace, Recycler and Grinder. You can also find each resource using the following methods:
- Copper Bar: Obtained by smelting Copper Ore in a Furnace.
- Copper and Tin Ore: Found in the Eufaula Salvage Abandoned Ruins starting at level one.
- Wood: Obtained by Recycling Wood Scrap, digging through Wood Piles or chopping down bushes around Eufaula Desert.
- Wood Scrap: Found in Wood Scrap Piles and Mixed Junk Piles.
My Time at Sandrock: How to Get Tanned Leather
Once you obtain each resource, you’ll be ready to craft the Bronze Axe. Head to your Worktable and find the axe under the Equipment category. Scroll down until you find it in the list. Click “Craft” to make the Bronze Axe. It will appear in your inventory immediately after you finish crafting.
My Time at Sandrock Early Access is available starting May 26, 2022, on PC through Steam and the Epic Games Store.