Nail polish brand OPI in 2022 is bringing everyone a new palette for their nails. Together with Xbox, a gaming-inspired set of nail polish colors containing a collection of 12 different hues has been brought into existence by the worlds of Xbox Game Pass titles and popular gaming phrases.
The new collection from OPI and Xbox
The nail polish brand’s team up with Xbox culminates in various nail polish formulas, such as GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer, and Powder Perfection. The different nail polish products within the collection are as follows:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner’s circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.
Additionally, OPI will provide bonus content for players with every qualifying purchase that will unlock Xbox hue-matched in-game content for Game Pass games Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. Coupled with the unlocked content, players will also have the chance to win a custom Xbox Wireless Controller in top trending OPI hues: Achievement Unlocked, Racing for Pinks, and Can’t CTRL Me.
Lastly, for details on winning, follow the nail polish brand’s team up with Xbox on Instagram and TikTok. In addition, OPI’s nail polish collection will be available at United States ULTA stores, as well as globally, starting in February.