NBA 2K22 has today launched the May 19 update on next-gen platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update is made in preparation for the anticipated Season 7 of NBA 2K22, scheduled to begin tomorrow, May 20. As such, today’s patch focuses entirely on doing some cleanup and taking care of any bugs reported by the community or found by the developers. Even if the seasons are a bigger sign of this, it’s nice to see the team still offering support as far as bug fixing goes. A more polished game will always go a long way. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with NBA 2K22 in its May 19 update on next-gen consoles!
NBA 2K22 May 19 Next-Gen Update Patch Notes
- Preparations for NBA 2K22 Season 7, launching this Friday, May 20th, at 8AM PT/11AM ET/4PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- Addressed an issue in Play With Friends Online that could lead to player disconnections
- Fixed an improper animation transition that allowed players to unrealistically change momentum and direction when branching from a quick stop move to a hop step gather.
- Various stability and performance improvements have been made throughout the City
- Resolved a rare issue that could cause audio to drop out when joining a friend in the Event Center
- Addressed a visual issue that could occur when certain animated pants are worn in the City
- Addressed an issue preventing the “Somewhere over the…” Trophy/Achievement from being unlocked on PS5 or Xbox Series X|S when the Unicorn Ball is obtained on PS4 or Xbox One
- Fixed player reveal walkouts when ‘Flip All’ is used while highlighting a Dark Matter player card
NBA2K22 and the May 19 update are available on next-gen consoles, while the game can also be found on current-gen platforms and PC. For more information regarding this update, check out the official website.