May 15th update will be launched so soon for NBA 2K23, and here are the comprehensive patch notes pointing out the changes. The upcoming version is pretty extensive and brings a ton of changes that players will be pleased with. The latest patch includes the addition of new WNBA jersey sponsor patches for the 2023 season and much more. Let’s dive deep into the NBA 2K23 May 15th update patch notes and see what’s coming.
Patch Notes for the NBA 2K23 May 15th Update
Here are the detailed patch notes via the game’s official Discord Channel:
- Preparations for NBA 2K23 Season 7, launching on Friday, May 19th, at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET/4 PM BST. Stay tuned for what we have in store!
- New WNBA uniform sponsor patches for the 2023 season have been added
- The following players have had general likeness updates or adjustments made:
- Paolo Banchero (dynamic hair update)
- Justin Holiday (dynamic hair update)
- Trendon Watford (dynamic hair update)
- Delon Wright (dynamic hair update)
- Continued improvements to performance and stability have been made to enhance the overall experience in the City.
- Resolved an issue in REC and Pro-Am games that could cause an errant screen wipe to occur during gameplay
- Addressed an issue where Blackout Bingo cards could have spots with no objectives
- Fixed a rare hang that could occur when two player cards from the same pack receive walkout reveals
- Continued stability fixes and improvements have been made for MyNBA, MyNBA Online, and The W.
- Fixed a logic issue preventing playoff progression from occurring when using Start Today in MyNBA.
- Patch notes for the current gen will be available later this week.
NBA 2K23 is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.