A new episode of Nerds Talk Movies is available now!
In this episode, we take a step back from movie and TV news to talk about WandaVision. We share our spoiler-filled thoughts on the series finale and work our way back to the show’s initial sitcom format at the beginning of the season.
We also discuss the side characters of WandaVision, the post-credits scenes, and our final ratings on the series as a whole.
You can find the episode, a synopsis for the episode, and timestamps for each topic down below:
“After weeks of rampant speculation, WandaVision has come to an end. Did the finale deliver? Should Marvel take some of the blame for the wild theories fans came up with? In this episode, we go over all those topics and just… so much more. Seriously, this is a two-hour episode.
But thankfully, we have a ton of timestamps for you so you don’t have to actually listen to us (occasionally) ramble on for two hours straight.”
Nerds Talk Movies #39 Timestamps
- General Thoughts On The Series – 3:50
- Fan Theories – 20:15
- General Thoughts On The Series Finale – 37:52
- The Scarlet Witch – 41:32
- What’s Next For Vision? – 54:34
- Post-Credits Scenes – 1:06:47
- Taking A Look Behind The Scenes (Talking About Episodes 4-8) – 1:23:53
- Did The Sitcom Format Really Make A Difference In Building Up Suspense? (Talking About Episodes 1-3) – 1:39:44
- Other Things We Liked – 1:45:17
- Other Things We Didn’t Like – 1:54:00
- Final Ratings (Rating the Season from 1-10) – 2:02:45
Where You Can Find Us
Did you enjoy the WandaVision finale? What would you rate the series (on a scale from 1-10)? Do you think this series helped elevate Wanda and Vision as compelling characters? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, be sure to stay tuned to The Nerd Stash for more gaming, movie, and TV news.