Nintendo Europe Twitter account has announced that the company will launch an exclusive Monster Hunter Rise Limited Edition console bundle. It will be jam-packed with items that both Monster Hunter and Switch fans wouldn’t want to miss, including:
- Dark gray Switch console and Joy-Cons adorned with golden Kamura symbols marking.
- Download code for the Monster Hunter Rise game (yeah, no physical copy, unfortunately).
- Deluxe Kit DLC, containing:
- Hunter layered armor ‘Kamurai’ set.
- Palamute layered armor piece ‘Shuriken Collar.’
- Palico layered armor piece ‘Fish Collar.’
- Gestures (four Jump animations).
- Samurai pose set.
- Kabuki face paint.
- ‘Izuchi Tail’ hairstyle.
- and additional bonus content.
The Monster Hunter Rise Limited Edition bundle will be available when the game is released on March 26. The company will launch a special edition Nintendo Switch Pro Controller on the same date as well. You can see how it looks below.
Nintendo Europe hasn’t said anything about pricing. But according to Nintendo Life, in Japan, the console bundle will cost around $369, while the Pro Controller is sold separately for $71.
Other than the console bundle, Capcom will also be offering two limited editions for when Monster Hunter Rise is released:
- First, the Deluxe Edition. Priced at $69.99, it’s bundled with the full game and a DLC Pack.
- And the Collector’s Edition includes a copy of the game, Deluxe Kit DLC Pack code, a Magnamalo amiibo, a Kamura Mark pin badge, and a monster icon sticker pack.
Pre-ordering the base or Deluxe version will unlock bonus Palamute Retriever Costume and Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armor and Novice Talisman item for some extra assistance in the early stages of the game.
Although both Nintendo Japan and Europe are ready to sell the Monster Hunter Switch bundle, there are still no words about the American release. Between this and the rumor of Rise‘s PC port in late 2021, let’s hope we will hear more information about them soon enough. Don’t forget to tune to The Nerd Stash for more Monster Hunter news.