From Metronomik and Sold Out, comes the RPG adventure No Straight Roads. Bring rock back to the forefront with your band. And defeat the ultimate musical evil of the EDM empire. Take on the forces opposing rock in the adventure title No Straight Roads: Encore Edition game.
No Straight Roads Game Release Date
In the land of Vinyl City, the EDM empire ‘NSR’ holds a lot of power, but there’s only one way to take them down. And that’s with the power of rock. Here is some features of the No Straight Roads game:
- Start a Revolution – Lead a rock revolution to topple the EDM establishment. Bring rock back to the top in style.
- Get The Band Back Together – In this game, you can rock on solo or invite a friend to couch co-op to play at a two-person band. Why go at it alone in the RPG No Straight Roads, when a friend can help you out?
- Stylish Combat – You play as Mayday and Zuke, members of the band Bunk Bed Junction. Thrown down in the No Straight Roads game in rhythmic third-person combat. Each character comes with its own unique moves. So show your enemies what real music is supposed to sound like.
- Colorful Characters – In this title, there is no shortage of interesting characters. From poppy boy-band and child prodigy pianist to a globe-spinning DJ.
- Rock On! – Learn new moves on your journey to defeating NSR. You can also upgrade your abilities and even turn your stage props into weapons for battle! Will you bring rock black to its glory in the No Straight Roads game?
- Dynamic Soundtrack – The list of artists includes such talents as Andy Tunstall, Funk Fiction, Masahiro “Godspeed” Aoki, Clyde Rabatel, and the Video Game Orchestra.
The game will officially release on October 21 with the No Straight Roads: Encore Edition version. Wishlist it on Steam to be informed the moment it goes on sale. Are you excited to see the game? Think you have what it takes to defeat the EDM empire? Let me know in the comments!