Zen Studios have just announced it’s exciting new game, Operencia: The Stolen Sun is now available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and GOG.Com. Players will now be able to explore for the first time the strange fantasy world of Opernecia were history meets legends. Here is everything there is to know about Operencia The Stolen Sun.
About Operencia The Stolen Sun
Operencia: The Stolen Sun is a dungeon-crawling, turn-based RPG that will have players exploring a strange faraway land inspired by Central European. The game’s plot revolves around the quest to free the abducted Sun King, Napkiraly, to save the land of Operencia from endless days of night.
Throughout the game, players will encounter several historical figures such as Attila, King of the Huns, and his wife Réka and travel to fantastical real-world locations. As the game releases on to several platforms the developers have also added more features to the game. Including a new difficulty mode, the option to respec skill points, bug fixes.
Gameplay and Features
Players will experience an RPG that feels familiar but still modern and unique with Operencia. The game features a classic tile-based movement system that encourages player exploration. There are also strategic turn-based battles and countless monsters, deadly traps, and puzzles for players to find and enjoy in the game. Here is a list of some of the other key features Operencia: The Stolen Sun has to offer.
- Explore 13 diverse, puzzle-filled levels
- Defeat more than 50 enemy types
- Switch between 7 fully upgradable – and memorable – characters
- Robust difficulty settings allow you to select options such as limiting saves, implementing permadeath, and disabling auto-mapping to create your own
- Stunning visuals powered by Unreal Engine 4
- An epic orchestral score composed by Arthur Grosz
- Fully 3D environments, enemies and objects, plus high-fidelity advanced effects with dynamic shadows and lighting
- AAA Indie production quality and polish with top-tier voice acting, soundtrack, cutscenes, and writing
For more information about Operencia: The Stolen Sun you visit the official site for the game here, and for the latest news for the game follow the Offical, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for Operencia The Stolen Sun.