Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous has released update 2.1.0x today, and we have the complete list of changes and fixes. Today’s update fixes several issues with the dialogues in The Last Sarkorians DLC, which Owl cat Games didn’t detect before uploading the previous fix. Without further ado, Let us look at today’s Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous update patch notes.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 2.1.0x Patch Notes
We’ve prepared an update 2.1.0x, that fixes a number of issues with the dialogues in The Last Sarkorians DLC, which we didn’t detect before uploading the previous fix. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience these issues caused for you. https://t.co/4ZCQeqtLn3 pic.twitter.com/mf1Yg0Ebdp
— Owlcat Games (@OwlcatGames) March 12, 2023
- The dev team fixed an issue where it was impossible to start the battle for Gundrun during the Call of Kin quest under specific circumstances. Players need to speak with Sigvorn and Ysenna in the chieftain’s house to start the battle for Gundrun.
- Fixed an issue where a dialogue with Kerenai during the Call of Stone quest could end abruptly.
- Fixed an issue where the bear spirit didn’t give the quest to destroy the altars of the other spirits.
- The developers fixed an issue where It was impossible to attack the spirits of deer and smilodon.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update
The previous update, 2.1.0w, fixed several issues and bugs in areas, quests, items, classes, and mechanics. It also took care of the save error in Alushinyrra.
- Fixed an issue where the mobility checks next to the cave near Gundrun could lead to the party being unable to get out of that ravine.
- Fixed the issue in Gundrun where the Legend’s dialogue option in the conversation with the conflicting forces blocked the progress;
- The dev team fixed an issue where a dialogue with Sigvorn could start when entering the Forest of the Forgotten Spirits in The Last Sarkorians DLC.
- Fixed an issue where the party was unable to continue the quest about guarding the caravan in Gundrun.
- Fixed an issue where the Call of Kin quest from The Last Sarkorians DLC could move to the next stage without finishing the battle for the city.
- The developers fixed an issue where the Restless Spirit quest could get stuck in the journal if Angel’s mythic option was used.
- Fixed the issue with touch spells cast via wands, which tried to spend 2 charges per use instead of 1.
- Fixed the issue with touch spells cast via scrolls as well.
Classes & Mechanics
- A shifter in ankou form can now cast spells.
- Fixed the incorrect progression of the bonuses from the Manticore Aspect.
- Manticore’s spikes are now considered thrown weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Arcane Undertow worked with AoE spells incorrectly. Now only 1 dragon per spell will appear. This will prevent performance issues and freezes on some islands in The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC.
- Fixed the icons for the feats gained from the books;
- Fixed the issue where the selection of a revelation happened before the selection of mystery when picking some classes and archetypes, which made it impossible to complete character creation.
- Fixed an issue where visiting the Ten Thousand Delights brothel could cause an error when trying to save the game.
- Fixed the issue that caused crashes all over Alushinyrra.
- Fixed the epilogue slides for Ulbrig if he was in love with the Aeon character.
The game is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PCs. Check out Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous update 2.1.0x patch notes on the game’s official steam page.