Update 1.26.6 has arrived for People Playground, and here are the changes and bug fixes that arrived with this patch. It’s been a few weeks since we last saw an update for People Playground. It’s great to get a new one at the beginning of March. The patch brings a few bug fixes and new features. Considering the game is rated overwhelmingly positive on Steam, the players don’t need so many bug fixer updates. The new features are the real focus, and that’s what the developers are working on. Here are the patch notes for People Playground update 1.26.6 update released today.
People Playground Update 1.26.6 Patch Notes
- Some extra checks when uploading items to the Workshop to prevent unclear failures
- When a mod is uploaded from within the game, it is modified slightly to make it harder to blatantly reupload
- Limb.StrengthMultipliers, a float array that is used to adjust the final motor strength of the limb. Empty by default.
- Renamed “Blood vessel wire” to “Liquid conduit”
- Objects held by humans (etc.) will no longer collide with the human until it is distant enough or 15 seconds have passed. This prevents, for example, dropped weapons from freaking out when its wielder is killed.
- Layer editor showing up when it shouldn’t
Generally, updates to People Playground can be important for players who want to ensure they have access to the latest features and improvements or who want to stay up to date with the latest bug fixes and performance enhancements. However, if you are simply playing the game for fun and aren’t particularly concerned with having the latest version, the update may not be particularly important to you. People Playground is available on PC. For more information regarding this patch, please visit the official People Playground site.