Indiana Jones is a well-known adventure character. And his exploits are as well, even if you’ve not seen much. Combine the craziness of the archaeologist with Temple Run, and you have Phantom Abyss. From the minds of Team WIBY comes a nailbiting journey. Can you handle the action-adventure held within a dangerous temple?
Phantom Abyss Features and Early Access Release Date
In Phantom Abyss you will compete against other players. But it is the traps within the temple that are the cause for worry. And the spirits that dwell within. Here are some of the features of this action-adventure:
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Players will see past attempts at running through. But with this tool on your side, acquiring the treasure should come easier. Will this feature help or send you into the abyss?
- The Harder It Is, The Better The Prize – Acquiring keys from treasure chests will grant access to deadlier routes. Successfully navigate them and reap greater rewards. Remember, acquiring the Legendary Relic in Phantom Abyss will seal your claim on the temple.
- Divine Blessings – If things are feeling too hard, why not ask for a blessing? Collect enough treasure and deliver it to one of the altars. Please the deities in the Phantom Abyss and you may be granted a boon. It could be double jump, glide jump, or extra damage protection.
- Two-Sided Whip – Each successful run will bring you closer to new whips. Sounds good, right? Each whip comes with a pro and con. So careful selection of the whip will be required.
- Social Connections – Each player can share their ‘Temple Code’ with friends and other players. This will allow people to attempt the same run. See if you can complete the same Phantom Abyss level or do better than others.