Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 update is now available for PC. You’ll find all the changes landing in Kinetic Games’ co-op horror game in the latest Phasmophobia update right here on this page.
Following the last week’s patch, the Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 update is a hotfix aimed at bug fixes and optimizations to further polish the recently-launched VR overhaul with a few choice additions thrown in for good measure. Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 adds a new cooler box hiding spot near the cabin, and ghosts now leave fingerprints on locker doors.
Over to the changes, the patch removes the Easter egg hunt and eases grabbing the journal and walkie-talkie in VR, and more. Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 also has a dozen bug fixes covering UI and visuals, among others. Check out the complete Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 update patch notes below for all the details.
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 Update Patch Notes
- Added a cooler box hiding spot outside the cabin
- Ghosts can now leave fingerprints on locker doors
- Removed the Easter egg hunt
- Optimized several Maple Lodge Campsite textures to lower RAM usage
- Adjusted the Tanglewood basement hiding spot to help it be more consistent
- The VR voice toggle button is now on the right controller (The controls screen will be updated in the next patch)
- Grabbing the journal and walkie talkie in VR is now much easier
- Optimized the mesh that fingerprints use
- Small tent doors are now easier to grab in VR
Phasmophobia 0.6.1.4 Update – Fixes
- Cornhole boards in Maple Lodge Campsite will now render correctly from a distance
- You can now grab the wooden doors in Prison in VR
- The candle flame will now render correctly
- Fixed inconsistencies in the journal UI
- Removed the visual artifact on the fairy light posts
- Dirty water will no longer be overly dark
- The keyboard in Willow will now have the correct texture
- Video options text will no longer clip in the main menu; when using languages other than English
- Other VR players can no longer hover items of your belt, which caused your belt highlight to activate
- The VR UI indicator for Prison cell doors will now line up with your hand
Phasmophobia is out now for PC. For more on the latest Phasmophobia update, head to the official Steam page here.