Want to learn about the best movesets and counters for Cresselia in Pokemon Go? Cresselia is a Legendary Psychic-type Pokémon and must be completed in 5-Star Raids to get it. Of all the legendary Pokemon, Cresselia is by no means the strongest, but the best movesets can fix this. Cresselia’s best movesets are Fast Attack – Confusion and the Charged Attack Future Sight. Among all attacks, this particular moveset has the highest DPS and allows Cresselia to deal well with most opponents. Although Cresselia doesn’t appear in raid halls right now, many players managed to get their hands on it in December last year. That is why you can meet Cresselia at Gyms, and you need to know about the best counters for this Pokemon.
The Best Counters for Cresselia in Pokemon Go
As we said earlier, Cresselia is a Psychic-type Pokémon. Therefore, this Pokemon is vulnerable to Bug, Dark, and Ghost-type attacks. But if you have to choose, then the best enemy of Cresselia is dark Pokémon. These Pokémon have good resistance to psychic attacks and deal increased damage to Cresselia.
Also, we advise you to consider using Steel-type Pokémon. Steel Pokémon don’t deal extra damage to Cresselia, but they make good defenders as they have the best resistance to psychic attacks.
Cresselia is extremely rare in Gyms or Raid Gyms, so don’t save the counter’s command against her. When fighting this legendary Pokemon, use any Pokémon with Bug, Dark, and Ghost-type moves. And here are some best counters for Cresselia:
- Scizor: Fury Cutter, X-Scissor.
- Escavalier: Bug Bite, Megahorn.
- Mega Beedrill: Bug Bite, X-Scissor.
- Pinsir: Bug Bite, X-Scissor.
- Genesect: Fury Cutter, X-Scissor.
- Houndoom: Snarl, Crunch.
- Weavile: Snarl, Avalanche.
- Bisharp: Snarl, Dark Pulse.
- Tyranitar: Bite, Crunch.
- Absol: Snarl, Dark Pulse.
- Darkrai: Snarl, Dark Pulse.
- Zoroark: Snarl, Foul Play.
- Origin Forme Giratina: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball.
- Chandelure: Hex, Shadow Ball.
- Gengar: Lick, Shadow Ball.
- Banette: Hex, Shadow Ball.
- Unbound Hoopa: Astonish, Shadow Ball.
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball.
By the way, use shadow versions of counters. You can get these Pokémon from Raids or Team Go Rocket, but either way, they are super effective against Cresselia.