Pokémon Legends: Arceus 1.0.2 has landed, the second post-launch polish to Game Freak’s freshly-launched open-world catch-em-all action RPG. You’ll find the complete list of all the changes, improvements, and fixes bundled into this latest Pokémon Legends: Arceus update right here on this page.
Light in both size and reach, Pokémon Legends: Arceus 1.0.2 targets four fixes with little else besides. The patch fixes an offline freeze issue when picking up a lost satchel, a bug that made Cherrim too challenging to catch, a mission event trigger block, and, finally, a problem where players were catching duplicates of the same Pokémon, preventing them from completing the Pokedex.
Check out the latest Pokémon Legends: Arceus patch notes just below.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus 1.0.2 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where, while offline, the screen could freeze after trying to pick up a lost satchel by throwing out a ball that contains a Pokémon.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes made it difficult to catch Cherrim.
- Fixed an issue where a certain event would not occur during a particular Mission, preventing the scenario from proceeding as intended.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain certain Pokémon twice instead of once only as intended, prohibiting the player from obtaining other certain Pokémon. The relevant Pokémon will appear for players who were unable to catch those certain Pokémon due to this issue.
Here’s how to download and install Pokémon Legends: Arceus 1.0.2 on your Switch courtesy of Nintendo:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- From the HOME Menu, select the icon for the software you wish to update without starting the game or application.
- Press the + or – Button on your controller, then select Software Update followed by Via the Internet.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.