The Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.3 update was released today, and you better believe we have all the patch notes. There have been a good number of changes to balancing, as well as some tweaks and improvements, and of course some bug fixes. The size of the patch depends on your platform, but it will be at least 1GB, maybe two. Why so large? Some say it’s because that’s standard for a game this size in the modern era, but I know that it’s really because each patch comes with a digitized version of Tom Clancy’s consciousness that he uploaded before he died. Anyway, let’s see what update YS63.3 has in store!
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S3.3 Patch Notes
- Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
Aruni and Mozzie
- Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
- Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
- Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
- Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
- Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
- Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
Hard Breach Charge
- Increased number to 2 (was 1).
- Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
- No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame (what could possibly go wrong?)
- Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
- Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
- Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
- Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
If you’re a PC user, you now have the option of displaying real-time performance metrics in the HUD, with stats such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics. You’ll need to navigate to the General section of the Options menu to get it to work. So, you know, keep that in mind.
Rainbow Six Siege Update Y6S3.3 Bug Fixes
- Attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
- Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
- The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
- If a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
- “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
- Rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
- Muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
- Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
- The attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
Level Design Fixes
- Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
- Asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
- The light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
- Player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
- Kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
User Experience Fixes
- Various UI issues.
- Various localization issues.
If you haven’t been keeping up with your Rainbow Six Siege updates, then I think you need to adjust your priorities. Good thing we’ve got you covered: you can check out the previous patch notes, notes for the patch before that, and before that…you get the idea. So what are you waiting for? Go siege those rainbows!