Want to know how to get Error Marker in Find the Markers Roblox? Although the world of Find the Markers Roblox is small, there are many Markers hidden in it that you have to find. At first glance, it seems that you will quickly find all the markers, but you will soon realize that you will need much more time. Many Markers are hidden by game bugs or found in pocket dimensions, and the Error Marker is one of them. Getting Error Marker in Find the Markers Roblox is easy if to know where to look, and our guide will help you with this.
How to Get Error Marker in Find the Markers Roblox
If you didn’t find the Error Marker on your own, you shouldn’t be upset, as only a few players manage to do it. In many Roblox games, Error items are valuable, and the developers carefully hide them. For example, such items are Error Glove in Slap Battles or Error Marker in Find the Markers.
But as we said earlier, to get an Error Marker in Find the Markers Roblox is easy, but you must know where to look:
- Launch Find the Markers in Roblox.
- After that, turn around 180 degrees and head to the area of abandoned houses. After climbing the steps, keep going straight until you get close to the house in front of you.
- Even though the door to this house is closed, you can walk through it.
- Upon entering the house, you will immediately notice the Markerplier and will be able to unlock it if you have not already done so. But you will also see a computer in front of this Marker.
- The screen on the computer is off, so you have to press different buttons on this computer keyboard many times.
- The screen will turn on after a while.
- Jump on the table and approach the computer.
- You will teleport to the computer pocket dimension and immediately see the Error Marker in front of you.
- Approach the Error Marker to get it, and then stand on the blue button to return to the normal world.