RPG Creator lets you create RPG’s with the touch of your finger
It’s been a good few days for gamers that use iOS, getting a new model of iPhone and great new games like Primordia. Continuing that trend we are bringing you word that Degica, who you may know as the English publisher of the RPG Maker series, has announced that a mobile version of the popular software is now available on iOS, called RPG Creator. The game isn’t quite as robust as the desktop version of RPG Maker. Still being able to your own RPGs on the go, with your phone is great news. Just like the desktop version, you can upload your own assets, or if you prefer you can use the default ones provided. One of the best parts of the news is that you can play games created by others, and upload your own creations for the world to see.
RPG Creator is a bit of a freemium game. For free, you get 5 maps and 10 events. If that’s not enough for you, for $7.99 you can unlock the full version, which provides you with unlimited maps, along with many other features.
- Create villages, castles, caves, world maps and more with the Map Editor!
- Easily create events and bring your RPG to life!
- Extensive Database allows you to modify and customize your game!
- Default resources and assets to get you started or you can import your own!
- Play Games made by other users or upload your own creations!
We are excited to get our hands on this title and see what kind of RPGs we can create sitting on our couches, in our cars, and on our toilets. Remember that for all your iOS gaming news you can check out the rest of The Nerd Stash.