Fans of the open-world multiplayer survival game SCUM will want to know about the changes made in the latest update 0.6.13, and we’ve got all the patch notes. While the game is still in early access and is adding new features all the time, the latest patch introduces some much-needed bug fixes and quality of life updates. So buckle up, SCUMbags, and check out all the changes below!
SCUM Update 0.6.13 Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug where the physics of vehicle collisions would mess up.
- Fixed the bug where weapon rack could not be repaired.
- Fixed the wrong skewer meat metabolism caption.
- Fixed the bug where weapons would sometimes glow after you take them from the weapon rack.
- Fixed the bug where animal corpses would have a huge collision box around them.
- Fixed the bug where player could not strain the bow when strafing in First person.
- Fixed the bug where the toolbox would not despawn even though it has 0 usages left.
- Fixed the bug where if you would grab an item in hands while in vehicle it would despawn the item.
- Fixed the issues with 2 wheel vehicles.
- Possible fix for the lag spikes.
Quality of Life Changes
- Upgrading to brick and concrete walls now require advanced engineering skill level.
- Cooked vegetables can now only be cooked in cooking pot.
- Rain collector items can now be maintained like chests and will not disappear until the expiration time reaches zero.
- Adjusting bomb defusal sensitivity in the options menu now also affects the killbox locks minigame.
- Gun powder now despawns when it reaches 0 usages.
- Improved network performance.
SCUM has made a number of additional changes recently, as well. A recent Halloween update introduced fog, bloodstains, a mountain bike, and a salt pond because nothing says “Halloween!” like a nice ride around the salt pond in the fog. If you’re a fan of the whole open-world survival genre in general, make sure to check out our coverage of similar games that might be a little less scummy.