Scum has received a new update, 0.8.040.62876, and here is the complete list of changes and fixes. Today’s update from Gamepires comes with various bug fixes and adjustments. The dev team adjusted to the modular vehicles model, and the bicycles work similarly to motorbikes. Let’s check out today’s update patch notes for Scum without further ado.
Scum 0.8.040.62876 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed the bug where new TNT/Pipe bombs would detonate inside vehicle inventory.
- Fixed the bug where weapon attachments would disappear on relog.
- Fixed the bug where backpacks in hands would not fill up when adding items to them.
- Fixed the bug where you lost fame points when committing suicide while in an event.
- Fixed the bug where arrows in quivers would stay visible when the quiver would be hidden.
- Fixed the issue where players would be stuck on bikes after relogging.
- Fixed the issue where deleting vehicles on car jacks would cause a crash.
- Fixed the bug where garden hoes would cause no melee damage.
- Fixed various sound issues.
- Fixed the bug where car jacks could stack on top of each other.
- Fixed the bug where Aim PRO red dot was not spawning.
- Fixed the bug where wheel armour would change type when installed.
- Fixed the bug where gloves would rapidly deteriorate when crawling and reloading weapons.
- Fixed the bug where players could interrupt vehicle entry by running into them mid-animation.
- Fixed the bug where players would choose incorrectly unmount position when running out of stamina during vehicle push.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes you could not service dirt bikes on mechanic lifts.
- Fixed the issue where players would get a connection lost error while loading into a server.
- Fixed the bug where certain items would drop below the terrain when base building elements under them would get destroyed
Middle of the week is usually the most boring, so let's break it up with a patch! Live now! ->https://t.co/1lG55CgrOT pic.twitter.com/pacfRlH5VL
— SCUM (@ScumGame) March 15, 2023
- All weapons will now be detectable by a metal detector.
- Adjusted item descriptions.
- Reduced time needed to destroy plants.
- Adjusted recipe descriptions on some BB elements.
- Pilot hats will now provide warmth.
- Adjusted item availability on traders.
- Chopping fish into fillets and steaks will now produce the same durability as the whole fish.
- Implemented better push start function.
- Adjusted medical gloves tore gain.
- More items can now be thrown.
- Adjusted some item spawn rates.
- Puppets will now properly hit players in an open mount slot.
New Admins Commands
- Added server setting for bicycles:
- Added server setting for bedroll logout visibility timer in seconds:
- Added server setting to enable/disable accumulated fatigue:
Scum is available on Microsoft Windows, while today’s update patch notes are available on its official Steam page.