The third and final update for Thunder Lotus Games’ acclaimed management sim arrives today, the Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update. To save you the trouble of tracking them down yourself, we’ve pulled together the full Jackie & Daria patch notes right here.
This being a fresh content drop, the patch notes include the new spirits, island, event, and recipes bundled into the Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update. Thunder Lotus has also weaved in several changes relating to upgrading costs, triggered events, and achievement requirements.
The Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update includes a chunky range of PC, Switch, Game Pass, and PS4-specific bug fixes. You can read through those in the full Jackie & Daria patch notes just below.
Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update Patch Notes
Jackie, the Hyena:
- The caretaker of all the patients at Overbrook.
- Jackie’s house
Daria, the Bat:
- One of the patient of Jackie. She is prone to very erratic behaviors.
- New Island: Overbrook
- New Event: Mind Palace
- New station upgrade: Beehive
- Sweet new recipes!
- New Ovebrook-related shenanigans!
Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update Quality of Life Improvement:
- Player Manual: Read all previously received hints, tips & tricks for Spiritfarer, from inside your Pause Menu!
Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update Changes:
- The last two Figureheads each cost 1 extra flower.
- Meetings with now occur at 1/5/9 spirits released, from 1/4/8.
- Multiple achievements got updated requirements:
→ Spiritfared Achievement now requires 13 Spirits Released to complete, up from 11.
→ Upgraded all buildings (added Jackie’s house)
→ Mood related achievements:
All Spirit Ecstatic, 5 Ecstatic Spirits & Any Spirit (added Jackie & Daria to requirements or potential spirits)
All Collections Collected (updated with new recipes)
Spiritfarer Jackie & Daria Update Bug fixes:
- During the second encounter, the Mist Guardian will pop up for a second before he is meant to appear.
- Pop-up speech bubbles may appear above Summer while she is hibernating.
- There is a low chance that 2 Dragons events can overlap on each others during travel.
- If the player talks to Alice soon after she asks for the Kitchen upgrade while in front of the door, right before she leaves the kitchen station, she will proceed to the left until she falls down from the boat before re-spawning again.
- There is a low chance that the sheep can get stuck on the ladder if the loom is placed closely to the foundry’s chimney.
- After 3 hatching eggs in the coop, there is a low chance that the incubator will stop working on the 4th egg and no more chickens will spawn.
- Camera will not zoom back out if the player backtracks after missing the jump to the gold node before the first pair of wind funnels during the Gold Dragon event.
- Stella appears in front of the scaffolding in Nordweiler while climbing a ladder.
- Stella will bounce on the dragon’s head if they interact with the node while the head is still rising during Dragon Events.
- There are large performance and stability issues with the Switch port.
- There is a low chance that Elena doesn’t acknowledge that the player has successfully done the hard thunderstorm challenge.
- “Join the TLG family” has a transparent rectangle in which the information is typed in.
- Skipping the Intro cinematic too quickly results in graphical issues.
- The third save slot crashes as soon you save/quit anywhere in the game.
Game Pass only:
- Stella will freeze during her run animation if the windmill meter is interacted with while moving.
- There is a low chance that after a crash on PS4 and coming back to the game; the fog of war on the map is gone in areas the player has sailed to.
Spiritfarer is available now for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, and Xbox Game Pass